Main Quest-Breaking Bug?!?

DreamOfTheRood

So, I'm doing Caius' 4th Quest, where I have to join the Urshilaku Camp. I talked to some of the Ashlanders, who pointed me in the direction of the Wise Woman's hut. She was intrigued by my situation and sent my to some champion guy, who looked about as hardcore as ... well, Fargoth.

Now, I need this guy to give me permission to enter the Ashkhan's tent, and he gives me four options when I hit the Nerevaren and Stimpy's Prophecies option.

1. Fight to the death for the right to see Sal-Muttal. (He laughs and insults me.)

2. Boast of my accomplishments. (Haven't tried this one yet.)

3. Bribery of 200 gold as a tribute. (We'll get to this.)

4. I don't remember the fourth one.

When I bribed this champion, he said everything was kosher and I could go see Sal-Muttie. However, it was not to be. As soon as I walked in the door, the Ashkhan attacks me, and I can't kill the sucker without getting that "Welcome to the world you doomed ... blah blah blah" message.

So, I'm here to ask for help. Am I doing something horribly wrong here like wearing a bad item the Ashlanders don't like? Am I clicking on the wrong option when I talk to the Urshilaku champion? Did I just not eat my Wheaties today?

Tangent: Check this out and see if it reminds you of the Telvanni.

http://www.mota.ru/download.php?path=3d&img=282.jpg

Dream ...

Coc "Urshilaku Camp, Ashkhan's Yurt"

Sul-Matuul00000000->Setfight "0"

Sul-Matuul00000000->Stopcombat

Sul-Matuul00000000->Forcegreeting

If that doesn't work, then go into the Ashkhan's yurt, open the console, click on Sul-Matuul, and issue the following commands...

Setfight "0"

Stopcombat

...then just talk with him.

Archived