Photo

Winner?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Gamer 666

Gamer 666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
When will we know who is the winner?

thesilentpyro

thesilentpyro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

I have done my bit for the comp so the judges are busy deliberating. With so much to look at they may take a little longer than originally planned but that is outside my influence now.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,154 posts
There will be an announcement on the winner tomorrow.

dunmer_jediknight

dunmer_jediknight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
woohooo!!! I cant wait to see my name lol.

But seriously good luck to everyone, And thanks to Malchik for doing this.

Emperor Justin

Emperor Justin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

There will be an announcement on the winner tomorrow.

Not to sound pushy, but I certainly hope so. My reason is that if I am not the winner (a very likely outcome), then i need to have enough time to pre-order the game. If i don't find out until tuesday, most stores will probably already be sold out (BestBuy, Gamestop, Circuit City, EB Games, and other major retailers have told me as much).

You guys are to be commended for your efforts, but please hurry. the anticipation is awful!

DragonDudeAW

DragonDudeAW

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
well if i dont win I won't be able to buy it for another couple of months, so no worries, though I would like to win...

Emperor Justin

Emperor Justin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

well if i dont win I won't be able to buy it for another couple of months, so no worries, though I would like to win...

We all would.."BUT THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE."

[/Highlander]

I had a question: who is footing the bill for the Deluxe Edition copy of Oblivion?

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Emperor Justin, from what I have seen happen around here at EB (Electronics Boutique) & Gamer World, save your time & money on that pre-ordering. I've seen it where the pre-order folks wind up finally getting their games up to a week later than us who just held our money & went instore & bought on the first day of store release. I don't know what the reasons were for this but it happened with Guild Wars & Eve Online's latest.

They sure had some unhappy pre-order campers whose money was then all tied up in waiting.... >:(

Emperor Justin

Emperor Justin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
I was going to do it at BestBuy, but what you say makes sense anyway. hopefully, we'll all know tomorrow and the point will be moot.

Only one full day left until everybody can get it!

WOO! ;D

Baraka

Baraka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
Yes - it's exciting....I wonder if we should make a thread where we try to guess who will win...or nominate the person you personally think did the best RP. Would be itnteresting, but I'm too tired....however, in my own thread experience - I would nominate Babba-John & Karakulus. Maybe its not fair to tell your favorites, whatcha think?

:ph34r:

Page loaded in: 0.971 seconds