New Weapon Models You'd Like to See in Game

memocollector

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for this sword for ages now and it doesn't seem to exist a model has been made here http://www.dragonage...ile.php?id=1498

but no one is textured it properly some guy working on it but i think he quite or something any way after seeing this

I was reminded how awesome this sword was and that its a shame that it hasn't been made a mod yet.

I don't have the skills to to this myself but if there is anyone out there that has please can you try to make this

beautiful sword an actual sword ingame?

thank you,

Njits.

there is a mod over on the social.bioware than includes this sword. It's called Grey Warden armours by tmp7704

• 3 months later...

Hey you guys!..... I would like to see these made for DAO and DA2...

I created these images and posted it at the DAO Nexus....

>:-)

Here is the link : http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=16004

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=16016

Thanks In Advance!!!!!

>:-)

Edited by Rosshiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hey, i'm new here so i hope i'm doing this right... just hope no one's suggested this before.

what weapons i'd like to see in dragon age? how about mythical god weapons? you know like thor's hammer or the sword of ares or the axe of odin, the dagger of anubis and so on... i'll leave the list of items and gods to the modders' discretion though i would like to put my two cents in and say that, if this mod were to be successful, they would need to look... how should i put it? exotic. i've seen quite a bit of that in the weapons department already so i know there's talent out there that could make this mod really outstanding.

just think of it.. an egyptian khopesh, a japanese katana or a greek falcata or an aztec maquahuitl. that would be cool... no need for fancy colours or decorations on those, am i right?

well, that's my little contribution to the modding community.

• 1 month later...

I personally would really like to have a High Elven sword from Lord of the Rings in the game, for Origins and Awakening. I tried making it myself, but im a total klutz with this kind of stuff, so i anyone could do it for me, i will love you forever! Pic here:http://www.a2armory.com/elvensword.html

If anyone would like to make it, i was thinking of making it end-game stuff you can either buy from Bodhann or get it somewhere in the Brecilian Forest, not with a console script please. In my opinion, stats would be a bit like the Arcane Warrior Elven Blade you can get in the game, so with cold, electricity and 'normal' damage bonuses, good base damage of course, health regeneration bonus and armor penetration bonus. Of course, these are only suggestions :)

Edited by Amara93

• 1 month later...
All Original Armors and Weapons in the game are an optical joke.

The Swords are way too big and worn at the wrong places.

No weapon in DA:O has the right size compared to the size of the Characters. They are too big and the relation between the hilt and the blade doesn't fit.

The heavy and massive armor can only be worn by a mounted warrior.

So I would, too, like if someone could do better fitting equipment.

You said it brother, - the swords and weapons in this game are incredibly stupid looking, - the armor as well. The blades on these swords are so bizarrely thick, like plastic he-man swords and the things are HUGE. I mean the grips on a *dagger* look like they're five inches in circumference at least. And bows - the first time I equipped one it looked like my character was holding a piece of furniture, not a weapon.....And the armor with its massive pauldrons that again are so thick they look like they were sculpted in tupperware.... and those bizarre fluted gauntlets everyone is wearing.....Shudder.

Who did the art for this game? And I wish someone could tell me why no game character wears a sword at his belt, -- what's with the back mounted weapons? They couldn't even get that right, what with swords standing straight up on a character's back in a most bizarre way, and the shields! Ha I love how they attach to the character models by the ultimate point of their handles....The result is a shield floating half a foot from the character's back....

I completely agree with you. I was raised by a hunter who prefers to use archery above other means to kill an animal and seeing how large and awkward the bows look in hand makes my eye twitch.