New Weapon Models You'd Like to See in Game

memocollector

I would like to see the quiver changed. I find it's too bulky and seems too long. I darkspawn quiver is much better but it's a little ragged.

I completly agree,the quiver looks nice but their simply to big and bulky. :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Original Armors and Weapons in the game are an optical joke.

The Swords are way too big and worn at the wrong places. If you are right-handed, try to pull a 3 foot long blade from your right shoulder. And thats the average size of a regular longsword, normally worn at your left side. You only wear a blade on your back when you're fighting in a shield wall because there is no space to pull it from your side, nor is there the space to wield it at all. In such close-combat you normally use a short sword like the sax (where the saxons have their name from) or the roman gladius.

No weapon in DA:O has the right size compared to the size of the Characters. They are too big and the relation between the hilt and the blade doesn't fit.

The heavy and massive armor can only be worn by a mounted warrior.

So I would, too, like if someone could do better fitting equipment.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1238622023.jpg if these could be put over from obliv. that would be great..would be nice to have some elven looking weapons..with the right scale instead of the giant longswords that look like they should be 2Handers.

Hey dude good news!

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=383

:P you know the blades were originally made upon his request and i just released them after i got permission to use the models and textures

Good to know you guys appreciate it though ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I realize this might sound silly, and that it has no place in Dragon Age law but I've always loved Kotor. Not necessarily Star Wars in general, but definitely Kotor typed weapons like the vibroblade etc. Because to me this game is essentially Kotor's spiritual successor. But I'm sure someone is already working on, if not has completed a lightsaber at this point.

Or Witcher swords maybe...?