• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

ElectronicOldManPrime

ElectronicOldManPrime

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
Not a 'weapon' strictly speaking, but who wouldn't want a shield this awesome - http://www.dungeonsi...eld-Desktop.jpg

Gogandantes

Gogandantes

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'd like to see Kadaj's Souba Twin Blade Katana.
Posted Image
Unique Katana in my opinion.

Hoekzema

Hoekzema

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
I'd like to see the weapons of my favorite game character, Link :D

Posted Image

I'd would be awesome if someone could make a his hair + hat.

w00teh

w00teh

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Hello to everyone my request is a Frostmourne the sword of Lich king

http://img189.images...9121415474.jpg/

I search many forums but cant find him((( maybe some one help me?) THX

The Frostmourne sword was NOT made by me, its the exact same one made by jojjo, i just ported it over.

Rest assured that if i can secure the permission and once i finish the armor i will release it. It's just not happening anytime soon, because while the armor does work, there are a lot of minor issues here and there.

Silvist

Silvist

Grand Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Yeah deceptive, I recall there being a mod for NWN2 that had the full entire Lich kings armor with frostmorn. Looked like it was literally taken mesh wise from blizzards WOW. I can probably dig up the link for those meshes if they'd be of any help to ya.

EMarshall

EMarshall

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
A couple things I ran across while Surfin...

Attached File  Tribal_Armored_Wolf_Commission_by_W.jpg   78.59KB   4 downloads

Attached File  pitbull.jpg   15.23KB   7 downloads

made me think now that would be interesting... tobad I dont know how to model.. anyway food for someones thought :)

EDIT: Damn it! wrong thread..... :wallbash: :dry:

ElectronicOldManPrime

ElectronicOldManPrime

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Yeah deceptive, I recall there being a mod for NWN2 that had the full entire Lich kings armor with frostmorn. Looked like it was literally taken mesh wise from blizzards WOW. I can probably dig up the link for those meshes if they'd be of any help to ya.

Actually no, that wasn't WoW model in Lineage Arms and Armor mod for NWN2. It was old model made for first NWN that have been floating around for years.

Silvist

Silvist

Grand Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Ah, Thanks Don-Kain~ Doesn't surprise me that the mods have been regurgitated throughout moddin history. That's probably the fastest way to create something. I seriously can't complain.

grmartins

grmartins

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I second the halberds and polearms idea. More staff designs would be nice, too. well, more designs for everything in general would be nice. but I digress...

esperkitty

esperkitty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
I'm not sure how many fans of the Legacy of Kain series there are out there, which prominently 'starred' Simon Templeman as the main protagonist, but I thought it'd be awesome to have the Soul Reaver ported over as a two-handed sword. Not sure how the stats would be allotted, but at the same time, we do have The Winter Forge for that.

Posted Image

Thank you in advance!

Page loaded in: 0.927 seconds