memocollector

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to everyone my request is a Frostmourne the sword of Lich king

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2009121415474.jpg/

I search many forums but cant find him((( maybe some one help me?) THX

The Frostmourne sword was NOT made by me, its the exact same one made by jojjo, i just ported it over.

Rest assured that if i can secure the permission and once i finish the armor i will release it. It's just not happening anytime soon, because while the armor does work, there are a lot of minor issues here and there.

Yeah deceptive, I recall there being a mod for NWN2 that had the full entire Lich kings armor with frostmorn. Looked like it was literally taken mesh wise from blizzards WOW. I can probably dig up the link for those meshes if they'd be of any help to ya.

Yeah deceptive, I recall there being a mod for NWN2 that had the full entire Lich kings armor with frostmorn. Looked like it was literally taken mesh wise from blizzards WOW. I can probably dig up the link for those meshes if they'd be of any help to ya.

Actually no, that wasn't WoW model in Lineage Arms and Armor mod for NWN2. It was old model made for first NWN that have been floating around for years.

Ah, Thanks Don-Kain~ Doesn't surprise me that the mods have been regurgitated throughout moddin history. That's probably the fastest way to create something. I seriously can't complain.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how many fans of the Legacy of Kain series there are out there, which prominently 'starred' Simon Templeman as the main protagonist, but I thought it'd be awesome to have the Soul Reaver ported over as a two-handed sword. Not sure how the stats would be allotted, but at the same time, we do have The Winter Forge for that.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/esperkitty/Reaver.jpg

Thank you in advance!