memocollector

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind seeing some One-Handed Hammers =D

http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/attachme...or%20hammer.jpg

That's just one example....

And what about "no" weapon at all? But a ring (mage weapon only), so they shoot a projectile from their palms or something instead of the regular "staff" type wielding mage. I don't know if I make any sense with this one but meh... thinking "Star Wars" and Emporer Lightning thingy as my best example of what I mean.

And some smaller daggers! What is up with the 3 feet daggers in DAO??

Oh alright, thanks Marbatico and Baracuda ^^ there are quite some files already on nexus (must've missed some stuff+hadn't have had the proper time to check everything. What with new stuff popping up regularly).

What about one-handed hammers though? Could it be possible to switch a sword blade with a maul hammer model? Or scale down a maul model and fit it in one hand?

There is a sword called killgorins sword. If anyone wants to make weopons, they can learn a few things from that artist.

He even has new icon sets for the sword.

*anyone making a weopon/armour, please make sure that you check that the item does not keep respawning in the players inventory after loading. It is very irritating.

For new weapons, I would love to see some polearms added, the Halberd is my personal favourite, a 2handed double bladed battle axe would rock as well, the current axes seem to be only 1 handers. I would like it if someone could figure out how to set 1 handed weapons on the belt, and a quiver that rides on your thigh (my cousin had one there when he was in archery competitions).

I looked into modding, and I found I am horrible at it, mostly because I don't have the patience to learn from scratch, but I am a fairly good artist, so I could draw some things for people if they wanted me to. Just leave me a post or something and we can work something out. As for abilities on these weapons, I would leave that blank, just getting them into the game would mean that I could drop them into the winter forge to put my own abilities on... I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see Ezio's dual assasin's blades and make them with assasin roges in mind.

Also it would be nice to see some one make the bracelets that Jarlaxle has that constantly produces perfectly balanced throwing daggers whenever he flexes his arms and the daggers turn into katanas whenever he flicks his wrist when he has a dagger in hand.

I'd also like to see new modles of staves for mages, not many ppl are makeing new stave modles they are just modifying current modles.