Links don't work on nexus sites

UnBroken313

Maybe it's Chrome that does something "in a non-standard way" then... :tongue:

My bet is on Chrome maybe... I almost wonder if I'd inadvertently stumbled onto to the one setting that allowed Nexus to work... too bad I would have no clue what that might be.

I vote to always do things in a non-standard way personally :)

I am experiencing a similar problem such as this. I am unsure why, though I have read a bit through this forum and seen some possible things. I am unable to figure out what is causing this since a week ago, or at least before Friday, May 30th, the site has been just fine. This weekend, I haven't been able to look through the files on the site. On the Skyrim Nexus, under the Files, Images, Videos,...etc tabs don't seem to have the small sub categories under them when I move my mouse over them. I had previously thought it was just a small thing but when I go to search for a specific file name under the browser, it gives me no results whatsoever. At the top it gives me a number such as "Your search has produced X results. Y results were omitted..." but the screen doesn't actually change from the main browser page, just that phrase that appears at the top. I have clicked on a file from this page and it loads just fine but I can't see anything else besides the Description tab. When I try to click on any other tab, it simply refreshes the page. When I tried to download both manually and using the NMM, it simply does nothing. I don't really understand why it's happening. If any further information can help, just ask. I would really like to get this issue solved right away.

Edited by IFallenxEliteI

@IFallenElitel; Since you didn't bother to say what browser you used, or if the problem went away when you tried different one, (which you did, right?) it's hard to provide any suggestions.

I am pretty sure the problem is caused by something blocking javascript. I just don't know what. I have already tried everything i've found on the internet to no avail. If you guys have any ideas let me know. So far I have tried reinstalling javascript,disabling all extensions, made sure it was enabled in plugins, reset my router, and numerous other little things I can't even remember. I'll let you know if something works.

@Thandal

I am the OP and I already said this but i'm using Chrome. I probably should have mentioned it in that post though. And I have made sure that javascript is enabled in the settings menu too. And I have updated my javascript, chrome, and anything else I thought might be causing the problem. It didn't work.