Links don't work on nexus sites

UnBroken313

@UnBroken313; And what happens when you try another browser? :dry:

In other words, be flexible! The Nexus has problems with my favourite browser as well. (Or rather, "My favourite browser has problems with the Nexus.") So I adapt. :thumbsup:

I don't believe javascript is disabled anywhere. There may be somewhere I don't know about. I will try messing around with firewall and see if I can get anywhere. And I know it's something at my end, I just don't know what. Maybe a virus as my internet has been pretty slow but kaspersky hasn't found anything.

The other possibility is some malware or adware is mucking up our javascript because it's injecting javascript in to your browser sessions that conflicts with ours.

PS. Java is not the same as javascript.

Yeah I was just shortening javascript in my last post. And I do believe it is a virus. If anything changes I will let you know. Hopefully when the geek squad comes they find something. I am pretty sure it is some kind of virus or malware like you said and my computer just hasn't detected it.

About a minute ago I went on the nexus and it was working. My computer is still running pretty slow though. Obviously I don't have my hopes up. I'll see if it is still working tomorrow. And I didn't do anything to my computer. We will see if it continues working.

Well, it stopped working again. But then I thought to try something else. I logged off of my main user on the computer and tried a different one. It worked. Everything works fine on this user. Still a little slow but the nexus works. In fact this user works better. I have windows 7 if you are wondering. Now I want to figure out what is different about the two that makes one work and the other one doesn't? For now, I'll be playing skyrim here though.