Breakable shields

HumiIiation

Thats awesome! Any chance you would share? I could make meshes/textures and you could provide the scripts : )

Well, I've got an intro set of Meshes and Textures, which could be expanded for variety. But the whole is folded into my Baseline Mod for my Immersion Compilation system.

I've got an IC00_Baseline.esp mod which holds all of the stuff for my version on FrostFall, Cold and Wet, Imp's More Complex Needs, WIC, Cloaks, Val's Crafting Meltdown, Immerse Armors, Immerse Weapons, and Hunterborn, all folded into an Integrated Mod.

My goal was to get rid of the conflicts, duplicated items ( like bed rolls and cloaks ), and non-functional drops.

But it is a HUGE WIP that will take another several months to have ready, and even then, I'm not sure I'll get permissions to release with the borrowed meshes in the work.

So... I'll try to make a copy of the *.esp and under a new name, delete down to just the Breakable Shields content and release on Nexus.

-

Thats awesome! Any chance you would share? I could make meshes/textures and you could provide the scripts : )

Well, I've got an intro set of Meshes and Textures, which could be expanded for variety. But the whole is folded into my Baseline Mod for my Immersion Compilation system.

I've got an IC00_Baseline.esp mod which holds all of the stuff for my version on FrostFall, Cold and Wet, Imp's More Complex Needs, WIC, Cloaks, Val's Crafting Meltdown, Immerse Armors, Immerse Weapons, and Hunterborn, all folded into an Integrated Mod.

My goal was to get rid of the conflicts, duplicated items ( like bed rolls and cloaks ), and non-functional drops.

But it is a HUGE WIP that will take another several months to have ready, and even then, I'm not sure I'll get permissions to release with the borrowed meshes in the work.

So... I'll try to make a copy of the *.esp and under a new name, delete down to just the Breakable Shields content and release on Nexus.

-

Damn it I wanted to make this mod! :P Oh well, release it when you feel its ready and make sure you credit RUB for his scripts if you used them :)