• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy that you decided to do NVB III! :woot: I look forward to the conclusion of NVB story. :dance:

So do I. It will be an enormous weight off my shoulders - not that I'm not happy about it - quite the contrary. In fact, the script might be one of the best I've written, and that was what intimidated me about the project more than anything - wrapping up characters and plotlines without bombing the whole affair. I feel it provides a satisfying conclusion.

Edited by someguy2000

I'm so happy that you decided to do NVB III! :woot: I look forward to the conclusion of NVB story. :dance:

So do I. It will be an enormous weight off my shoulders - not that I'm not happy about it - quite the contrary. In fact, the script might be one of the best I've written, and that was what intimidated me about the project more than anything - wrapping up characters and plotlines without bombing the whole affair. I feel it provides a satisfying conclusion.

Well all your mods have set a standard for the entire Nexus Modding Community. When people see your name they see quality. I have no doubt that this will be the epic conclusion that people have been waiting for since the first NVB.

One word, AWESOME!!!!! You are a huge inspiration to me, when you said you left we were all sad, but now Rejoice! Also, don't worry and take your time, we aren't rushing you. Edited by spartenkiller897

So excited! :D

Question: Will NVBIII be companion friendly? I want to bring Russell along for the ride. :laugh:

It pains me to say it, but probably not. There are scripted events at the mod's climax that could be broken by companions. I'll never say never, but I'll say not likely. That even applies to Russell.