I think my heart skipped a beat when i saw this, i guess i picked a good day to check the nexus :D

glad too see that you're back in the game, not having NVB3 is on the same scale of George RR Martin eating himself to death before finishing game of thrones...so uh no pressure or anything :D

Thanks, good to see you around! I might hit you up for voicework when the time comes...

I might drink myself to death, but I can never eat too much down here. It's the damn climate. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my heart skipped a beat when i saw this, i guess i picked a good day to check the nexus :D

glad too see that you're back in the game, not having NVB3 is on the same scale of George RR Martin eating himself to death before finishing game of thrones...so uh no pressure or anything :D

Thanks, good to see you around! I might hit you up for voicework when the time comes...

I might drink myself to death, but I can never eat too much down here. It's the damn climate. :wink:

yeah man don't hesistate to ask when the time comes, there is literally zero chance of refusal. Also if you need any beta testers let me know, i'm always down to help, i had a blast with Russell and i think i have just enough talent with the GECK to effectively spot bugs, but i'll probably need to refamiliarize myself with it.

The only question is:when??

I've been waiting for this for so long.....

When?When?When?

When it's done, and I mean really done. I won't be posting an unfinished beta or anything.

Fortunately, I've written it in a way to minimize feature creep and bloat, two elements that helped to kill FBZ. It's a relatively tight, straightforward story that should be easy to script, thanks to its linearity.

I took a break from the mind-numbing tedium of navmesh to write some dialogue, and I am having an absolute blast. It has been a real pleasure revisiting a... certain character. There will be some interesting discourse with the player. :smile:

Edited by someguy2000

I took a break from the mind-numbing tedium of navmesh to write some dialogue, and I am having an absolute blast. It has been a real pleasure revisiting a... certain character. There will be some interesting discourse with the player. :smile:

I'm anticipating the greatest terrifying presence dialogue choices ever

I'm anticipating the greatest terrifying presence dialogue choices ever

I don't think anything can beat that one line from The Inheritance. :laugh:

Edited by RangerBoo

Are ya'll talking about this one?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/Someguy2000_modder/TPTonyChase_zps7a267fa3.jpg

Yeah, I was definitely drunk when I scribbled that line.

Are ya'll talking about this one?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/Someguy2000_modder/TPTonyChase_zps7a267fa3.jpg

Yeah, I was definitely drunk when I scribbled that line.

Yep that's it! :laugh: Some of your best ideas seem to come after you been drinking.