How can I get enemies to follow the lone wanderer to an interior area?

BarbyFN

I’ve just end an interior hideout connected to the exterior, all navmeshed and finalized with the “Finalize Current Cell's Navmeshes” button as this GECK tutorial shown. Also I’ve checked as public the interior cell and both doors are non-minimal use and has their navmesh green triangle under the destination area. Then I spawn a few leveled raiders outside with patrol behaviors, when I trigger the encounter they follows me shutting around the map, but when I enter to the interior cell they left waiting outside and do not enter for me.

So far what I know to allow enemies to follow me inside to my interior cell is the following:

-My interior cell must be flagged as Public
-The door must not be flagged as Hidden or Minimal Use.
-The navmeshes over both teleporter doors must be finalized with the green triangle under them.

Is there something else I’m forgetting?

As far as I know, and this is just what I suspect from experience, hostile NPC's will not follow you from an interior cell to another interior cell OR interior cell to an exterior cell or vice versa. I am not sure of the exact mechanics of it, but it could be that once you leave that cell through a door into the other cell then the NPC's go out of aggro and thus do not chase you through the door since their current aggro state tells them to revert back to the Patrol Package.

The only thing I could suggest is to make sure that the NPC does not have the "No low level processing" box checked and to use a Find Package after the NPC goes into aggro against the Player. Set the Player as the Specific Reference as the Find Target and use Conditions to make sure the Package goes and stays active when the NPC detects or goes into combat with the Player. Then in theory the NPC will continue to try to locate the Player and attack the Player once located.

Yes, all of the creatures in the package has checked that "No low level processing" box, but leveled creatures can't be edited, it is needed to create new duplicated creatures in a new leveled package to make more intelligent ones. I'll think about if that is worth it and thank you.