Order of Gash: A Guild Idea

kieranfoy

;) well im glad you like it :thumbsup: soon as i get back i'll make an ESP for the robe and what have you so you can try them out but for now im just gonna pop into the spar (A shop just about 15 steps away from me :P) then get myself some snacks i still got 24 mins left ;)

Awesome! Enjoy the snack!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Kinder Bueno White because i freakin love them a pack of spicy tomato snaps :P a pack of steak and onion mcoys a can of coca cola and a milkyway crispy roll XDXD yeahh!! :thumbsup:

so tell me more about this mod kieran as believe it or not ive never seen hellraiser :O

Tell me about it's quest and things as i haven't really followed it that much and seems as there no serious relys to any of the other requests i mineaswell find out some more about this one :D

Tell me about it's quest and things as i haven't really followed it that much and seems as there no serious relys to any of the other requests i mineaswell find out some more about this one :D

basically the plot of Hellraiser is this: There's a bunch of otherowrldy demons called the Order of Gash, or Cenobites, who experiment with the extremes of pain and pleasure; basically they love torturing people. They can be called in many ways, usually by solving a pzzlebox made in the 1700's.

In th emod, you join them, and kill and maim people across Nirn, just generally becomeing very, very evil.

You can watch the first one here: http://tv.blinkx.com/movie/hellraiser/ELb5gk_0R1wlIRKa

Cool i went through it and looked at the good parts :P pretty gory :D and the creatures and things a cool so your gonna need someone to do Pinheads voice? should be good :thumbsup:

Yeah, I got a voice-actor almosr semi lined up.

And god knows I have a master modeller to help, eh?

Found it! :D here's that meat tenderizer i was talking about ;)

Hah! That is so awesome, L33. Now I can roleplay as a psychotic cook (or housewife, ;)) gone mad from too much cardamom fumes!