Order of Gash: A Guild Idea

kieranfoy

well i have to confess i have not had to weightpaint (Something i'm still learning) the mesh at all because its already done :P but yeah the retex is good and instad of doing just an apron i decided to go the extra mile for a member of EG. but if there is one thing i wish i could do it would be to have as much knowledge on modelling and texturing as JOJJO and have as much knowledge on animation as hmm SLOF the knowledge of them both combined = best modder ever!!! i might steal there brains and frankenstein myself up XD

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not just modder of the month he's modder of the millennium :D

When should I start idea spawning?

Whenever you feel like it, of course.

Me, I've got the beginning quest or two pretty much down, and I'm even making the characters and places for nifty little quest for later on in the game (Which involves a Sweeney Todd wannabe and a powerful artifact.

What I need are ideas for the big finale, like the Bellamont subplot was for the DB.

well i have to confess i have not had to weightpaint (Something i'm still learning) the mesh at all because its already done :P but yeah the retex is good and instad of doing just an apron i decided to go the extra mile for a member of EG. but if there is one thing i wish i could do it would be to have as much knowledge on modelling and texturing as JOJJO and have as much knowledge on animation as hmm SLOF the knowledge of them both combined = best modder ever!!! i might steal there brains and frankenstein myself up XD

I admit, I understand little of the technical go se you just said, but thanks, man. You're awesome.