Mod Categories

Dark0ne

This is more of a feedback thread than anything for mod authors. If you can't find a category that suits your mod then let me know here and I'll consider adding it to the file system.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there is, but there could be more general categories that reduce the size of the misc section, making it easier to search the database for what you want.

Yes, there is, but there could be more general categories that reduce the size of the misc section, making it easier to search the database for what you want.

A sub-section for spells & enchantments would be very useful in my opinion, they don't seem to fit properly with the other categories.

This is more of a feedback thread than anything for mod authors. If you can't find a category that suits your mod then let me know here and I'll consider adding it to the file system.

May I recommend a User Interface category. It would allow a place for mods like BT Mod, Dark Mod, and my new Mana Mod...

While you're in the control panel tweaking things, a longer list (long as possible) of "recently added mods" would be great. At the moment they are coming in so fast that even checking daily means I may not see some things, because they've slipped off the end of the list.

A suggestion -- a combined weapons and armor category would be swell, call it Complete Weapon/Armor Sets, or some such. As such you have to choose between either Weapons and Items, or Clothing and Armor.

It already is...the only weapon category there is is "Weapons and Armour".