Mod Categories

Dark0ne

Has anyone else noticed that 90% of the mods in the clothing and armour categorys are infact the complete oposite of what the category name suggests (almost nude).

I understand that some people have a need for their oblivion whores to roam Tamriel in nothing but a g string and a small pach of cloth covering their nipples. But why does it have to be stronger than daedric armor?

But we need to remember that there are probably innocent children that use this site. Do you really think this is apropriate content for a 12 year old?

So some thing that would benefit the community a lot would be a catagory for all those bikini and colossal boobs mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we need to remember that there are probably innocent children that use this site. Do you really think this is apropriate content for a 12 year old?

For one thing, 12 year olds should not be on this site and will be ejected from it when they are discovered, also what do you think the adult content filter is for?

We have content warnings and filters, and from the terms of service:

Insure that any content that would typically be awarded a 15 certificate or higher in the US/UK film and video game industry is properly labelled with the “Adult-only” option when uploading files and images. Continued failure to adhere to this rule will result in your account being banned.

People create what mods they wish, if the clothing and armour sections are 90% (I'd call that figure exaggerated myself) to quote "bikini and colossal boobs mods" then that is because that is what people are creating. You're not going to change that fact, and neither are we. If you really wanted to try and equalise the situation, then create your own mods and add them to the database, offer an alternative to the items you seem to find so bothersome.

People have plently of warnings about the file uploads, so if they stumble across a file they find offensive or shocking it's their own doing, or that particular mod or content has been mistakenly tagged without the adult flag activated - in which case you contact the staff about it via the report feature and we will review the item and deem whether or not it requires such a filter to be activated.

This is an old argument that keeps reappearing, and unless Dark0ne says otherwise the policy of such uploads and defined catagories for them will remain as it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
How about Good, Evil, Holy and Unholy Categories? For those who want to place their Dark Evil mods in a certain category. Or those who want another Category for a Holy Sword or somthing.

• 2 weeks later...

someone help me get UUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVV working email me @

plz and thank you =//////

Strike issued - see rules and strikes forum for more details.

1. Topic hijacking - Posted in entirely the wrong place . This is a request for help - and does not even say for what game - we support about 14 games now. And not even knowing which one means you aren't going to get help.

2. All caps post demanding help when we don't know what game, or what mod (another post, not this one) - acting like a 2 year old will not get much help here either.

Email hidden under spoiler tag to protect you from spammers. No penalty for this, just don't blame us when you get spammed. :rolleyes:

NEVER post your email on an open forum as that exposes you to spambots and email hijackers.

Either hide it - like I did under a spoiler tag - or use the PM (private message) feature available on the Nexus and just 2 clicks away.

Bben46

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...

I get redrirected when I make new posts, so I add this here instead.

REL - cm Partners.esm - Stand Alone

Cm Partners.esp adds to many pointless followers and I do not use any of them, so I decided to make CM Partners.esm to a stand alone file

So what differs?

• Script edited to work better with CSE, removed "" around the packages as CSE does not like them
  • Removed ref cmInvNPC in the partnerscript as it is added in the esm as a reference, in the cell BrumaCopy (DummyCell)
  • Added a MarkerRat into the cell BrumaCopy (DummyCell)
  • Recompiled the PartnerScript
  • Recompiled the Partner Quest Script

For documentation and how to make a CM partner, is in the original file

It seems popular as it was Dled 7 times now.

Edited by Pellape