The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

That crazy old man, T’skar thinks to herself when she hears Tiax say he is going off alone for the night, Where does he think he’s going? She gets up and follows the others out the door and across the street.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baba walks into the bar and goes over to the barman. Bharat Desani said we should leave this list with you. Baba takes one more look at the list before handing it over. :(

List of requirements.

Baba needs - Fine Yew bow + 20 Arrows, Pair of size 4 leather sneakers, 2 water flasks.

Kalmer needs - Rations for Kyah, his trusty steed, and a cloak to conceal his bow and belt.

Tiax needs - Rations for another 11 days, Alchemy equipment to make any potions (if herbs are present), Maps of surroundings.

Gnaag needs - 30 arrows, 2 water flasks, insect repellent.

Sael needs - Any spell ingredients required. Insect repellent, Soap (Pears)

Ara needs - Matches, Bow.

Mandrake needs – Pens & ink.

Group needs – Extra pack horse

I’m going to my room for a short rest, could you send someone to call me when my companions get back.

Oh and barman, could you please ask the cook to add extra garlic to our food, as I’ve noticed this seems to keep the insects at bay. ;)

For a couple of seconds Tiax walked with closed eyes through The Street..

"I can not seem to focus in this city.. To much chaos, in their minds, their way of life and the rumors they have heard makes it even worse......"

No with open eyes he asks himself where he was..

"I went through The Street and walked past the gouverment buildings, I saw a palace on my left.. So I went west." Tiax thinks while picturing the map. "Took the third road left.. There was a temple, The Fortune Temple.. Went across water then left again.. Hmm I take a lot of left turns. Followed the road while it made a right turn. Turned right....... So here somewhere must be the.. The. Temple of Wisdom." While looking at the stars and then his staff he thinks "Time to head back. I may yet need some rest. This is tiresome for my mind."

Tiax walks back the road he just pictured..

Baba Berthran left Gnaag in bar. So the time of knowing of companions came. Gnaag saw a young Tagfieran. He seemed to be a bit lost when an older mage went out. Gnaag hated mages. The young one was probably older's apprentice. Maybe his soul wasn't already in mage's hands. Maybe he could be saved. Gnaag stepped to him.

"Hi. I think we are the youngest among them. My name is Gnaag. Can I offer you a drink?"

Gnaag looked at his almost empty pouch hanged on his belt. Hopefully it would be enough to make at least one friend in company.

When Baba got up after his rest, he went down to the bar. :huh:

The barman informed him that one of Bharat Desani's people, had been in to get the list.

Baba ordered a glass of mead, settled himself a the corner table, intent on studying the map of Papred.

Where had the group gone............................it was Sunday afternoon, damn it!

Just hope they don’t get into any trouble, or cause any................................ :wacko:

Mandrake looks at the list that baba made he couldn't believe how many things baba forgot Mandrake gave his own list to the bartender and teared up baba's list, although he didn't write down what was asked by who the list was atleast complete.

--------------------------------------------

- more coleurs of ink

- a small knife

- a guitar(with six steel strings) with a proective sheet

- a book on how to learn to play guitar

- Rations for Kyah, his trusty steed

- a cloak to conceal his bow and belt

- Fine Yew bow + 20 Arrows

- Pair of size 4 leather sneakers

- Rations for another 11 days

- Alchamy equipment to make any potions (if herbs are present)

- Maps of suroundings (perhaps that mandrake would make some more, or should I buy them...)

- more arrows

- something to drink, he will probably ask for some kind of alcohol

- new shoes

- Any spell ingredients required.

- Insect repellent

- Soap (Pears)

- Matches

- Bow

---------------------------------------------

Hearing the request the Barman shouts across Baba-John's request.

Then he adds "Some have been trying out my new alcoholic beverage. It is called 'oblivion'. I have to discovered that to the poorly disciplined mind it can have peculiar side effects of addiction and the inducing of forgetfulness. Unfortunately any who are not here when Bharat returns will be left behind. Nevertheless you may get new blood joining you from time to time I undertsand.

Barman, Here is our list of the Group’s Info.

Name – Baba Bethram >:(

From – Lampur

Race – Bashkerian

Class – Shaman/Marksman

Weapons - Staff of Grounding, Ram’s Stag horn war bow, Steel Dagger 6’ and a Small Vial Curare Poison (can be used in any weapon)

Skills - Chant – Heals comrades in 10 yard radius, Turnip sleep, Affinity with Animals, Herbalist and Blacksmithing.

Gender – Male

Age – 48

Name – Gnaag :blush:

From – Tokonage

Race – Niyobian

Class – Fighter/Marksman

Weapons - Short sword and Fine Yew bow + 27 Arrows

Skills – Hiding, Riding - almost on anything and washing up.

Gender – Male

Age - 14

Name – Kalmer Naowen :closedeyes:

From – Neomer's March

Race – Tagfier

Class – Hunter/Tracker

Weapons - Huntsman's Bow, 200 arrows (normal and poisoned), huntsman's knife

Skills - Marksman, dagger, hand-to-hand, acute senses of sight, hearing and smell, excellent climber.

Gender – Male

Age – 32

Name – Ara Lothea :ohmy:

From – Evale

Race – Bashkerian

Class – Tracker/Light Fighter

Weapons - Concealed Katana worn on back, two throwing knifes on either leg, Bow and 30 arrows.

Skills - Affinity with Snow Owl, words of healing, Turnip sleep

Gender – Female

Age – 21

Name – T’Skar :mellow:

From – Alcomvar

Race – Tagfieran Wanderer/Wizard

Class –Thief/Mind Mage

Weapons - Silver Dagger worn in a special sheath between her shoulder blades, normal Iron Dagger worn at left side.

Skills - Conceal and reveal, Mind Mage magic

Gender - Female

Age – 23

Name – Sael :wacko:

From – Onetime

Race – Dayone

Class – Earth Wizard

Weapons - Wooden wizards staff and dagger

Skills - true speak/detect lie, healing and restoration type magic

Gender – Male

Age - 28

Name – Tiax Anderson :dry:

From – (Origin Unknown)

Race – Tagfieran

Class – Time Mage

Weapons - Oak staff

Skills - Time magic, staff fighting, identifying and intelligence. Horsemanship, herb lore, enchanting and restoration due manipulation of time.

Gender – Male

Age - 32

Name – Mandrake Kaides :glare:

From – (Origin Unknown)

Race – Tagfieran wanderer

Class – Cartographer/Scribe

Weapons - Staff 2.5 meter

Skills - conceal and reveal magic

Gender – Male

Age - 19

A representative from Bharat collects your lists and delivers the items you requested witha few minor exceptions.

The list is annotated as follows.

Sneakers - the word is unknown to us. Is it some quiet footwear used by thieves? We have done the best we can. You have a pair of bright pink woolly slippers.

Something to drink - three bottles of water

More arrows - 20 arrows (iron)

New shoes - black leather walking boots

Spell ingredients - what is this? There is no magic in Bashkher!

Soap (Pears) - not sure what this means, we have no way to manufacture soap from pears so we have three alternatives You have 'garlic' soap, 'lemon scented' soap and a bag of 10 pears.

Matches - you did not say what you wanted matches to, so we could not fulfil this order

The following information was extracted from the archives. Very little more than you already know.

The whereabouts of the known swords you have. The numbers are 2 in Papred, 4 & 7 in Dohoti, 6 in Memtuz and 3 in Ippikander. 1,5,8 and 9 are lost or destroyed. The acknowledged living expert is Zarim Bembolia who lives in or near Golconar.

When you have your elected leader you can rest for a night and then set off to wherever you choose first.

Archived