The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

Baba got up, washed himself with his new Garlic soap and headed down to the bar for some thing to drink, maybe even some of that Oblivion, the barman had mentioned.

On entering he saw that all were present so he said in a voice that carried,”Some of you have approached me, about being the spokesman for the group. I regret to inform you that I will be unable to do this, unless the vote is unanimous. As to our destination, I’m with Ara and T’Skar on this one, but suggest we go by overland camel train to Dohoti and then take a boat trip to see Zarim Bembolia who lives in or near Golconar” :(

He then sat down and ordered breakfast, even though he had no appetite. :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None have seen him rise, none have seen him have breakfast, gather his belongings and go out into the street, but he is there organising Kyah's load, and mumbling as if speaking to his beloved companion.

Kalmer has in fact been up for over an hour, has fed Kyah and has almost finished sorting out their equipment, when he hears his companions congregating inside the inn. He enters to join them.

He sits opposite Baba, Tiax and Mandrake - who has himself only just sat down - and addresses Baba.

"It seems that you, Baba Bethram, are well acquainted with the ways of this land, being born of it yourself, and thus have my vote as appointed negotiator. Like it or not you are the best indicated for such a responsibility. But I am not one to hold a man to anything against his will. Do as you see fit, and we will all stand by your decision.

"If, however, you should at any time need of my knowledge of plainsfolk and wandering tribes, I shall be happy to assist. Although I have no knowledge of the Bashkherians themselves, as a wanderer I have considerable experience in dealing with non-cityfolk."

(OOC

Then Mandrake packs his belongings, he can't fit his guitar in his sack,wich he made out of his leather cloak. so he decides that the horse wil carry it.

Mandrake, please clarify the means by which you intend to have "the horse" carry your guitar. OOC)

OOC:

ooc/ I meant the extra pack horse baba bought

Sorry, I've been out of action doing the world map for days and hadn't seen the new horsie. No offense intended!

Gnaag was eating when Baba entered. The words of not being good for leadership. Theys seemed strange for Gnaag. Baba was surely the best choice for them. No one could lead them better. But Gnaag didn't say anything, he knew that his weak words wouldn't have any weight in the group. But he looked at Bab with the view of fear. If not trustworthy Baba, then who? Who could be the leader. Hopefully no mage...

Tiax stands up and walks to Gnaag. He says to Gnaag;"If you have something against me... I shall have to live with it. But bear in mind that his soul.." Tiax looks at Mandrake.."Is neither mine or yours to give or take." Tiax sits at is place again.. "If not Baba.. Hwo will lead us then?"

OOC> The popular vote is for Baba who has said Dohoti by camel train and then Golconar by sea. If he agrees then I will get you out of Papred and into Dohoti. In Dohoti you can split up if you wish.

Archived