Photo

ECE + Horse mounted reload bug

convenient horses enhanced character edit ece load order nmm nexus mod manager load game load bug reload dismount

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

pedrothedim

pedrothedim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Hi,

I've been trying to fix a little something that seems to be caused by Enhanced Character Edit. (Not sure if it's a compatibility problem with the Convenient Horses mod or the horses in general).

Whenever I save a game mounted on a horse, if I load that game, my character will dismount the horse and then mount again.

Might not sound like a big problem, but sometimes, as a Requiem mod player, I get into a death-loop save because of this bug. If I only could run away with my horse and keep fighting and running (don't judge my strategy!), then I won't get beaten by an army of angry Imperials generated by the WARZONE mod.

If anyone could help me out on this one, I'd be much obliged...

Ps: I've tried deactivating CharacterMakingExtender.esp and it also worked fine. But as far as I know, this file is needed for ECE to work properly... honestly, I'm kinda beat up because of the effort I've put into solving this on my own, taking as long as I could before come to the forums.

(1st post by the way).

A quick glance at a piece of my masterlist, if it helps.

Attached File  loadorder.png   36.23KB   0 downloads

My masterlist:

Spoiler

Edited by pedrothedim, 09 May 2014 - 01:08 AM.

SchwererGustav

SchwererGustav

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Sounds like a deeper prob... tell it to the Autors of this mods to iron the bug out, not much else u could do.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: convenient horses, enhanced character edit, ece, load order, nmm, nexus mod manager, load game, load bug, reload, dismount

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.127 seconds