V0g3l

North Nevada open

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140510/temp/weke49cs.jpg

You can find more pictures on the NewVegasNexus file page

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55791/?

North Nevada open is a big mod project. It opens the northern area of New Vegas. There is a complete new world, which contains all features a world need:

Cities, quests, enemies, factions, dungeons and a lot more.

How far i got now:

Till now i have just a few parts of the world created. But those parts are nearley 95% finished. I will just Build the world things like quests oder scripts or even a story are not created by myself.

There is a very first Version of the land avaiable for you too get an first View.

What i have thought about the lore in this land:

The NCR has some cities in this parts of the country but the Brotherhood of steel has some colonies too. They are enemies since the big battle at Helios One. But they are not alone. Raiders, Super Mutants, and the Enclave wants to claim this Land. It will fit in the whole Fallout 3 and New Vegas lore. No Supermutants fighting hype intelligent Ants with the help of NCR and Legion Troops in a big Jungle.

The planned special features:

New Type of Raiders:

Nomad Raider

They travel trough the land, raiding outposts and attacking cities. They move from time to time to other places.

New realistic events:

The factions really fight for theyre Outposts and they are not just standing around. Sometimes they capture one Village or even Towns. The world will be a living progress even when the player is doing anything.

I need you !

I need modder, who can work with the G.E.C.K and create quests.

I need modder, who can build Dungeons, and Landscapes. Because for me it is a little bit too much land to build.

I need modder, who might be able to design ne Weapons or even NPC's.

And last but not least for the quests we could need Voice Actors, but just in the last acts of this project.

You can write me an private message right here oder add me in Skype : V0g3lv0g3l.

AND i could need one person, who speaks english as theire mother tounge. I can communicate and write short stories, but they sound not very realistic. So if somebody is a very good speaker and can correct my english , please contact me.

Thank you ! This is what i really need right now ;) The things that takes a lot of time is to write the notes an texts. ;)

Sorry for a double post.

Have anyone of you tested the latest Version? I could need a feedback about the crash's if theire were some?