Wasteland Sex Module

It's on their files page labeled as 'Wasteland Sex Module version H' with 'Wasteland Sex Module' in the description - third in line from the top. Be sure to follow the specified installation procedure in order to avoid further inconveniences for both yourself and the author.

Heeey... Are you up to no good, mister? :yucky:

• 5 years later...

I have no direct experience with this mod, but going by the description page you just talk to your prospective partner and get dialog options. However, first you have to follow the specified installation procedure and install necessary supplemental components (other plugins and specialized animation "*.kf" files).

There do not appear to be any documentation files included in the mod, so for more you will have to search through the "File Topics" thread. Basically, it works by way of passing "tokens" for "giving" and "receiving" the desired sex act to the participants, as well as having a "pose key". The dialog should handle that, but presumably you could use "reverse pickpocket" as well.

Personally I am always cautious about mods that feel they are so self explanatory they do not need any form of documentation. (It suggests either lack of experience or laziness to me; no matter how technically competent. 2000+ comments asking "how do I" further cements that opinion. But then, I'm old and cynical from dealing with such "fallout" :pirate: .)

-Dubious-