World LOD DLC objects problem

KillaSpade

i'm having problems with the World LOD, i followed Alex's video 4x and i still get this messege (Texture atlas build failed with the following errors:
Data\Meshes\DLC01\LOD\SERuins\SERuinsBridge01_LOD_0.nif) So i'm thinking the DLC LOD did'nt come with BSA file, i'm using all DLC and i'm not sure where LOD location would be at i am looking to get this done asap so i can release 2.0 of North Haven thanks 4 any help ppl!

I had this same issue. The problem here is that Alexander J. Velickys video does not explain what LOD files you need for the DLC's. He really needs to explain this in his video.

Basically some of the textures for the DLC's were put in to the High Res Texture Packs. Their are three of them and I don't know which one you need for the files your missing but extracting all three wouldn't hurt.

hope this helps and good luck.

I had this same issue. The problem here is that Alexander J. Velickys video does not explain what LOD files you need for the DLC's. He really needs to explain this in his video.

Basically some of the textures for the DLC's were put in to the High Res Texture Packs. Their are three of them and I don't know which one you need for the files your missing but extracting all three wouldn't hurt.

hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks for the help i'll look into it

UPDATE: not having any luck i tried going threw the textpack still came up with the same problem

Edited by KillaSpade