I had posted this as a response with a guest account, but it was a comment to a thread, forgot about having an account... its been a while. Sorry-Also added a suggestion about the Notepad.
This Simulator is an awesome idea, better than a lot of other game-specific simulators.
But there are a few things I'd like to see, I'll start off with what I imagine are the simplest...
1. Not have a maximum amount of saves.
2. When you save an updated file to not have to type in or copy and paste the name every time (It always wants to save as "None" instead of just keeping the original game like other programs do)
3. A way to name decks in-game
4. When you have a blank table, but need to import a board-To have the cards stay on the table, so we don't have to import them all again.
5. The ability to remove the board and have the cards stay
6. When importing a custom deck, for the card back url to stay there until the user decides to change it (instead of having to get the same back over and over again when importing same-backed cards)
The more difficult suggestions:
7. The Ability to Search for a specific card in a deck (A very large amount of cards from most CCGs have this text- "Search for this card, put it into play/your hand")
8. Each player to have the ability to link a deck to themselves with their own Deck Actions in the menu, Instead of "Deal Deck #" (If I'm playing a CCG, this will draw from my opponent's deck)
9. I know this has been said a lot, but-Ability to import 3D Models
10. Ability to type more in the Note Pad and a scroll bar to see the rest of what is written (Using it for rules, but its not big enough most of the time)
11. Ability to snap a dice (Or counters) onto a card for wound counters (Moving around in games like Summoner Wars or Warlord makes everything fall off the card when you move)
12. For Admin to have the ability to have a list of all models/decks and to hide/lock cards/models (Like how Photoshop and 3ds Max work) - So you can have a save file with your custom decks and just choose the one you're going to play.
I think there were other problems my current playgroup ran into, but this is what I can think of right now.