Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=31323

~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ive been working on the race things i have been doing are

-Better Dots in terms of color and different body and face

design

-a No glowing dot version=(The Operation Pandora Na'vi.esp) and a Glowing dot version esp

*(note you will still have to use the no glowing dot version to change your face then renamed the glowing version to (The Operation Pandora Na'vi.esp)*

-Better tail being made

-Hair *needed* to be made

-Bow/dagger/arrows

-Male/female clothing and/or armor

One Downside to the glowing Face Dots is that morphing your face some or all glowing dots will be under your face

there is no way around this

However i have on the Skin texture of the race the None glowing dots as-well so that means f no dots are glowing or are under your face you will know cause you will see the skin texture dots

body dots don't have this issue

Another downside is i don't have enuogh rigging slots(in race data) to make Hands and Feet glow as-well

The Solved issue

Get one day a Female/Male na'vi huntress/hunter outfit

that have the glowing dots apart of the outfit :)

Face will still have the same issues this way as-well :/

____

Face issues (eye and lower area dots are at higher risk of going under skin becuase thats how you make your character look to your taste that most :)

Also these are clean Esp as there will be no unused scripts

BIG ALSO

the Non Glow version is Bug free For NPC's!!!

(glowing version will have u looking at the npc crouch or chest when you talk to them)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start work on the navi hunter stuff as soon as I can, I had a crazy weekend so I didn't get much work done, I did get a fairly realistic recreation of aragorns sword though :). I think I figured out why my armor wasn't working so now it's just matter of creating this stuff, bows are hard make... very hard. Btw I eat kudos they make me happy ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...