930 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291,001 posts
Rise of the White Wolf _ Powrot Bialego Wilka[EN]
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Modification of entire interface and characters of The Witcher! Every single interface file has changed, every main character is enchanced...
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[PL]
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /

muronjica

muronjica

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Absolutely fantastic!
Just started a new playthrough of my favourite game and this mod will make it even more enjoyable...
What can I say...Thanks for sharing your work with us, guys!

Rehctawthgin

Rehctawthgin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Gonna try this out today.

May 14, 2014

a new mod too xD

benjisch

benjisch

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Awesome Mod!! I'm on Chapter 2 and it's been amazing. Used with FCR, and 3D Vision 2, it's a whole new experience. Thanks to you and the other modders continuing support, this game will never die!!!! Endorsed and you also have my vote.

SoullessMadness

SoullessMadness

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
1st of all I must say YOU GUYS HAVE MY SUPPORT and ENDORSEMENT, you did an AWESOME WORK with the game! All 3 RAVEN Armors look DAMN GOOD!!! Now, things i didn't like... Geralt's frowning eyes and some aspects of his re-design leather jackets. No matter, I already modified those aspects of the files to my liking, because i truly enjoyed and liked most of what you guys did with Geralt. For example: the beard, the lips, the nose, skin tone and scars. All of those details i truly enjoyed them!!! Again, NICE JOB!!! ^_^

Edited by SoullessMadness, 17 May 2014 - 03:52 PM.

Seafax

Seafax

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
I'm sure that people who first met Geralt in the 2nd Witcher game and think its style iconic will find this well-made mod handy, as it should help them to get immersed into the original game. The fresh look, a good one, we do get, no denial. But myself, an ardent admirer of the 1st game while being far from an aficionado of the 2nd, was greatly annoyed by the changes to the inventory-alchemy-upgrade screens.
I'd be mighty grateful if someone told me whether and how the above-mentioned interface can be restored to default while still keeping the other features of this mod.
The modded game did hang on me a few times. And each time it was right when a cut-scene was to follow. When de-modded, the freezes disappeared, so might have something to do with the mod.

ElfFriend37

ElfFriend37

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Guess I need to replay The Witcher now instead of modding Skyrim and checking LTT every 2 mins...
Really this is an amazing mod! The only thing that will still annoy me about the game now will be the combat :( That is my most hated aspect of this game. I love that they tried to do something different but it wasn't a great combat mechanic in my opinion...

Nilhilion

Nilhilion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Love the mod. Endorsed. That being said however, how can I change Triss to look back the way she did? I liked it better.

Edited by Nilhilion, 21 May 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Reymelix

Reymelix

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Cutscenes are not working .. any way to fix it or do i have to uninstall?

I started a New game no previous save was used

DeanThomas

DeanThomas

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
@Nilhilion you just have to delete Triss directory in Dataz_zRotWW_int_finalCharacters folder.

@Reymelix do you have a 1.5 version of the game?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.141 seconds