New Armor Models You'd Like to See in Game

Flash432

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'd like to ask for is redesign of Wade's armor sets. I'd like Medium armor set to have shape of Scale armor set instead of chainmal armor set. I'd like those armors to have more unique colourisation than red. Drakes are green rather than red. Those armor would look really unique, if they were green and violet.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Would like to see someday some armors from TERA. Specifically these two. Granted idk if its even possible to convert from TERA to DAO

http://i.imgur.com/K6CH97F.png

http://i.imgur.com/EsBqGB9.png

Be careful what you're asking. Anyone can create NEW models, meshes, and textures BASED on the appearance of the ones in another game. Some rights holders (e.g. CDPR) allow the use of their materials in mods for other games, but most do not.

Ripping TERA assets and using them in a mod for DAO (or any other game) is strictly forbidden. Uploading such ripped content here on the Nexus will result in sanctions, including being banned if done repeatedly.

Be careful what you're asking. Anyone can create NEW models, meshes, and textures BASED on the appearance of the ones in another game. Some rights holders (e.g. CDPR) allow the use of their materials in mods for other games, but most do not.

Ripping TERA assets and using them in a mod for DAO (or any other game) is strictly forbidden. Uploading such ripped content here on the Nexus will result in sanctions, including being banned if done repeatedly.

Ah, I didn't know that. Wasn't sure if their assets were open for use (like Skyrim, Witcher, ect converting to DAO)

Again, be careful. Skyrim assets are definitely NOT allowed to be ported, not even into mods for other games in TES-series.

BethSoft have been most emphatic that they do not give permission for anything to be used outside the specific game for which it was released. This includes some "hidden" assets for a previous game that were present on the retail disc version of another one. Their statement at the time claimed "restrictions in 3rd-party licensing agreements". (That's their story and they're sticking to it.)

And BioWare allow use of their materials only in mods for the same series, not for completely different games.

I don't know much about female anatomy, and not meaning to be lewd, but why doesn't someone simply fix the female armors?

What do I mean? For example: Look at Anora in her silver, ahem...I mean...her 'assets' cannot possible be pushed down that far, looks absolutely painful,

as does any fem in heavy armor. I guess they weren't meant for such gear by the thinking of the designer. :ermm: