SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have worked all I care to on this mod attempt. It is time to pass the torch and hope someone else can make it happen. I have seen SEVERAL different threads requesting a mod of this kind, several replies, yet no modders seem interested besides me. Here is a link to my work. It's mostly a few dialogues controlled by GlobalVariables and a script setup based off the vanilla vampirism script. But it's all I can do. I have included a ReadMe with further details, so please read it before testing/playing.

If other modders decide to take on this project, feel free to ask me anything if you don't understand how/why I did something. If this gets published, I would appreciate credit for my part in dialogue and getting it started. Thanks.

Download Link to Mod

• 2 weeks later...
I removed it. No feedback after several days, and then I made additional changes and decided to just keep it as a personal project. No one else seems interested in working on this to make it better. If youd like to test the new version let me know. Edited by Anduniel

I removed it. No feedback after several days, and then I made additional changes and decided to just keep it as a personal project. No one else seems interested in working on this to make it better. If youd like to test the new version let me know.

I can test for you. I would also like to get involved too :)

Wonderful! Maybe you can rake it from there, scripting etc. I have set up a script like the one that manages vampirism and changed the variables, but not sure how to attach it to he player or make the stage progession happen automatically, but I have notes commented out.

Here's the link: Mod

Edited by Anduniel

Wonderful! Maybe you can rake it from there, scripting etc. I have set up a script like the one that manages vampirism and changed the variables, but not sure how to attach it to he player or make the stage progession happen automatically, but I have notes commented out.

Here's the link: Mod

Thanks. I have taken a look at your work and it has given me ideas of different ways of doing it. I made a script yesterday based off the vampire disease like you which handles everything after conception and up to labour.

I have added the basic code at the moment, but will have to add the big "chunks" like mesh manipulation and fleshing out the perks etc.

In short your work is very useful :smile: