6 replies to this topic

Tribalon

Tribalon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Hi everybody,

I am new to the modding stuff but I have to say, using NMM it is really nice and easy to use mods on Skyrim and test the different combinations.

Currently I am using the following mods alltogether:

1.) numenume hair (for pigtails)

2.) CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly

3.) CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly armor

4.) UNPC Body v2.5
5.) Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom
6.) CHSBHC-Body-Physics
7.) Perfect 3-2-11064

Now I wanna know, if there is any way to add a mod which undresses the female NPC's using the beautiful body parts I have installed. I tried "nude females" but it didnt work. I know I can undress a single NPC by "removeallitems" command but that is pesky.

See ya

Tribalon

Ball11

Ball11

Bouncing around on the Nexus

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

You do know only one body mod can be used at once right? as they all replace the same textures/meshes

Tribalon

Tribalon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

You do know only one body mod can be used at once right? as they all replace the same textures/meshes

Hi

thanks for reply. As I said I am very new to that all and I just tried out a bit *ho-hum*. I guess using simply "nude and jiggly" should do the trick best, right?

Ball11

Ball11

Bouncing around on the Nexus

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

I have no idea I don't use any of them. I use UNP. Skeleton mod I use is XP32. 

Jeir

Jeir

*Boops*

• Premium Member
  • 11,329 posts

Interesting how you have the 5th one, as it doesn't exist any more. :P (It's 'Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition'.)

I would recommend CBBE (Slim or Slim-based BodySlide body) on its own, although if you want the daft animations of BBP, the UNPB ones are apparently better. CBBE's still getting updated, and has a huge mod list on the mod page to easily find compatible outfit/textures.

Anyway, for your query, did you try typing in 'nude' into the Nexus search? I found this and this pretty much straight away.

Tribalon

Tribalon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Interesting how you have the 5th one, as it doesn't exist any more. :tongue: (It's 'Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition'.)

I would recommend CBBE (Slim or Slim-based BodySlide body) on its own, although if you want the daft animations of BBP, the UNPB ones are apparently better. CBBE's still getting updated, and has a huge mod list on the mod page to easily find compatible outfit/textures.

Anyway, for your query, did you try typing in 'nude' into the Nexus search? I found this and this pretty much straight away.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yes, I will try out your suggestions and maybe I was searching in a fool's way... Did not find so far.

Tribalon

Tribalon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Thx Jeir. Works just like I want it to :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nude, mod, combining, newbie

Page loaded in: 0.980 seconds