Christmas and new year

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,505 posts
Posted ImageLet me take this time now to wish every member here at the Nexus a merry christmas and a happy new year. I've been back home staying with the parents from the 18th of December visiting old friends from my hometown and spending time with the family.

Christmas Eve is always an amusing time. My father used to take myself, my brother and my sister to an amusement arcade 40 minutes drive away; back in the day this time was used by my mum to wrap all our presents and do anything in the background they didn't want us to see. It's a tradition that we've kept going each year since, with today being the 18th year. My sister lives in China now but she was there in spirit. Do you have any similar sort of Christmas or new year traditions that you stick to each year?

2009 has been an up and down year for me. I've now finished my university course and graduated after 4 years with a 2:1 in Business Studies, making me a (most elidgable) Bachelor of Arts with Honours. Similarly I've launched another Nexus site to add to the current family which has been a great (practically) overnight success which is always an uplifting personal boon. I hope that 2010 will bring me as much success as 2009 has. Oh, and the same for you too!

Picture is Robin and friends on a night out

timmi

timmi

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
merry christmas and a happy new year. To all on Nexus :)

tychorac

tychorac

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Merry Christmas :D

pcl

pcl

better then veteran!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts
good luck for the new year...
Merry Christmas u all!

katashy

katashy

Puffy

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all get what you want and have a prosperous new year!

And to those who aren't celebrating, have a nice day!

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,765 posts
Merry Christmas everyone! :D
And a happy new year! (When the time comes...)

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts
To Robin and the community....I have been here for some time now and I must say, this is the finest community that I have ever had the pleasure of being a member of.

I would also like to take this opportunity to personally wish each and every member a very happy holiday season, may what ever you celebrate this time of year bring you great peace. May the new year give each and every one great happiness and joy...and may the world find peace.

Best wishes and my love to you all

Buddah aka Micky

d181sp1

d181sp1

Undersecretary of secretarial underlings

• Premium Member
  • 1,641 posts
Merry Christmas and thanks for everything you do for us. Merry Christmas all.

Branimirzg

Branimirzg

Kingslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Macromicro

Macromicro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
Gog bless you admins! you guys keep this site clean and awesome! i wouldve already stopped playing fallout 3, let alone oblivion without you guys! i'm planning on getting dragon age origins soon.
ANYWAY
I have a Christmas tradition....
staying at home all day and gorging myself on turkey and video games :P
merry christmas.. or if you arent christion or protestant.. hanuukah.. or quanza..
B.t.w.
where did thet twelve days of christmas come from, anyway? thats bull. lol

Edited by Macromicro, 25 December 2009 - 05:55 am.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.918 seconds