• 1,293 posts
Merry Christmas, everyone! ;D

Shion16

Shion16

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Merry Christmas everyone & Happy New Year. Good luck next year.

Netwit2008

Netwit2008

No you're notbeing paranoid-I reallyAM reading your thoughts

• Premium Member
  • 1,844 posts
A very Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year! Thanks Dark0ne for suggesting DAO, I did indeed get it for Christmas! Hard to tear away from OB especially since a friend of mine, who is very talented, and I have now partnered to begin working on our first mod! It promises to be a good one so far. Expect great things and wish us luck! I've already initiated him into our Nexus community, so welcome to DragonRose11!

As always I'm proud of you Robin. You can always get a sense of one's nature and personality, even if it's only through online interaction or observation. I've always gotten a good, solid vibe from you, so I still expect even more great things from you!

Thanks to all the admin, moderators and modders here. You guys make this place the great community it is!

Netwit :)

d181sp1

d181sp1

Undersecretary of secretarial underlings

• Premium Member
  • 1,637 posts
Whew, hope every one was safe. We got hammered with a two and a half day long blizzard her in the midwest. The snorkel on my snow blower is about 4 feet off the ground and the top foot was the only thing above the snow while I was doing my driveway. Unreal. There are six foot drifts everywhere in my neighborhood, the street is two feet deep at the level spots.

I have a buddy that lives a block over and he is barricaded in with a mountain of snow that looks like a 15 foot pyramid. Enveloped his whole yard, blocking his door and garage door.

Amazing. I live in the country though, nothing but farm land around the neighborhood. It just blew right in with no trees to stop it.

How'd everyone else fair? Anybody else get hit with the blizzard?

Happy holidays!

Ariont50

Ariont50

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
We've had a good Christmas here since our oldest son (in the Air Force) is being deployed overseas right before New Years was able to come home and enjoy the holiday with us. Our youngest son and his girlfriend made the trip from college to have dinner. It is so nice NOT to have an empty nest during the holidays.

Wasn't much of a gamer until Feb of this year (except for solitaire) when my oldest son came home on leave and I watched him playing OB. After 3 days of watching I just had to go get the game for myself and have been addicted to it ever since. Robin you and the other members make this the BEST/ONLY site I use for OB information and mods.

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christams and Happy New Year. For those who don't share the same holidays, may you have peace, joy and prosterity in the coming year.

sync901

sync901

• Premium Member
  • 18 posts
Nice post and great photo! Same here 2009 has been hmm, odd would not cover it. Lots of ups and downs here as well.

I wish you a safe and peaceful holidays and here is to hoping for a great year in 2010!

WaLkAwaY

WaLkAwaY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
Happy Holidays.

My tradition is to go see a movie. It started with my parents my brother and sister and myself. When my parents died I went to live with my brother and we continued it. This year will be the only year we do not do it as we are going to see the Nut Cracker Ballet in San Francisco instead. It should be fun.

Ranokoa

Ranokoa

Rated R for Ranokoa

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts
Christmas is a time for my family to get together to remember how much we hate eachother and why, and why we don't talk to eachother anymore, and to relearn how dysfunctional we really are as a family, or what can be called as such. This year was no exception. Very bland and boringly repetitive and monotonous.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.
~Ranokoa

klitchov

klitchov

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
First, excuse me for my bad English (i'm using machine translator).I am 53 years old, I am retired and i'm playing Oblivion since two years. It is the only game that I played 4 times, especially thanks to the new mods that arrives daily on the site.Personally, I find that it is the most pleasing game, the most beautiful, the most aesthetic of all times and that challenges the most recent games even:I say that without any exaggeration.I downloaded the hundreds of mods of your site but I never had the opportunity to thank you, then I tell you one thousand thanks today for your work and to have allowed me to play (and that I will always play so much that there will be new other mods when I will be sixty or seventy years old), especially as I don't have another distraction in my village.Once again:THANK YOU to you all and happy holidays!

Edited by klitchov, 28 December 2009 - 07:18 PM.

Alcasx

Alcasx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Merry Christmas and a big thank you to all the modders that kept Oblivion a fun and still addicting game for me. I was actually working on my first mod, but then my laptop (which has better specs than my desktop >.<) decided that Vista was going to completely crash when I turned the UAC setting that blocks Oblivion screenshots off. And before you blame me for having vista, it was a free laptop from the college and it came with all the software i needed.

nonetheless I hope that everyone else has a great Christmas (better than mine with the laptop and all) and a happy New Year

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.123 seconds