Dark0ne

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

447x140 by 7.53kb for CR sig and

400x175 by 15.8kb

ok, both are within limits, but now that thats over with, do i have to get rid of one in order to keep another? Or.. well you know what i mean, i just woke up so im BLEH :fakenopic:

• 1 month later...

Another way to easily measure your sig is with FastStone Capture (link to last freeware version - the latest is trialware I think, might be wrong on that).

Depending on which version you have you can use either the screen ruler, or the Capture Rectangle Area option (5.3 lacks the ruler).

Right click its icon and choose Capture Rectangle Area (or use the hotkey) and then draw a box around your sig. The program will tell you how big the box is as you drag. To cancel the capture, just press escape.

There are other capture programs that'll do that too, and even some programs that are just a screen ruler.

There should be NO questions of "is my sig too big?" since the 1st post contains a graphic image with the maximum height and width allowed...which is also explained via text.

Simply take a bottle of whiteout, go over the edge of the example image so you have a white border on your screen, then scroll down to your post and see if your sig (image + text) fits inside that box.

LHammonds

Quoting so it is visible on the current page of posts.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/128909-1224697198.jpg

• 6 months later...
I am confused. My Signature was deleted since it has been too big. I typed some things in it but this is the image I used. Is this too big.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=50985

It is too long in width not the height. It will cause the page to be screwed up just because of a person's signature.