Hi I am looking to make a small/medium sized island consisting of 2 cities and a few villages. I would appreciate if someone could give me a name? Shape of the island and general ideas? All contributors will be given credit for their role! and after I have created the island if someone could tweak it adding quests ect. that would be incredible! thanks!!! I am an amateur graphic designer so after i get the basic idea i will produce hopefully some concepts!

Edited by iadamzx

Vestok might be a good name for a town, or could you tell me where the island will be placed? I had an idea a few years ago about an island far north of Dawnstar called Duskstar, with a tall lighthouse placed at the south end that could just barley be seen from Dawnstar. I never got around to making it though. Just throwing around some ideas :)

Vestok might be a good name for a town, or could you tell me where the island will be placed? I had an idea a few years ago about an island far north of Dawnstar called Duskstar, with a tall lighthouse placed at the south end that could just barley be seen from Dawnstar. I never got around to making it though. Just throwing around some ideas :smile:

That Duskstar island is a great idea :D love it! And to get to it there could be a boat placed at dock and when you walk up the stairs to the boat it goes to the loading screen and then you apear in duskstar? what terrain would duskstar be? snowy? rocky?

Definitely snowy and blizzardy. My idea was that it's north of Dawnstar, so far that only a single lighthouse light can be seen. It's freezing up there, and it should look very similar to Dawnstar as far as terrain. The boat is a great idea too, like a ferry between Dawnstar and Duskstar. I thought hard about what use it would be to have settlements so far north, and then it hit me. Horker. Duskstar would be a breeding ground for the Horker and prime hunting area for the meat in Skyrim. There should be a town on the south side of the island (Duskstar itself), and then a village further north where all the hunting is done (Vestok perhaps?). Just a few ideas.

Edited by SaintClare