Bigger left arm problem...

DireVixen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The left arm appears to be all around larger, like a scaling issue is occurring just for the left arm. Where you can enter the console and type "setscale 1" to change overall body size ranging from 0-10 (i wouldn't use 0), the scaling for the arm doesn't match up. My simple test to see if it was a "man" arm was to load an armor mod that doesn't have a male form, which would logically cause the arm not to show up if that was the case.

The only thought i have is that some coding is messed up somewhere, whether for 64bit or windows 7 (which i am using now). The issue doesn't appear for me on XP sp3 32bit (which i had before).

Atleast I learned how ot make a 20 foot tall women with the scale thing. :unsure:

This is like the curse bug from hell. It's unpleasing and annoying definity if you scroll through 3rd person a lot.

• 1 month later...
Nope no fix. Also I think the body may be too large for the character's head. NPCs don't get any of these problems... Sorry for not being here for a long while. Problem still exist sadly. It's frustraiting. lol

Anybody with the problem tried swapping his original Vanilla files with someones who has'nt the

problem? I mean BSA, ESPs ESMs. (beware the region so (US, UK, etc.)

You spent money. You deserve a cool game! You spent money, did you?

This probably won't work, but have you tried installing to a different directory? I don't know why, but it fixed my crashing problem. Maybe it'll fix this.

I did however, at one point, have an oversized hand issue when using the Pipboy5000 mod. Think I fixed it by installing the Type 3 Smaller Female Hands mod. But can't recall correctly as that was about 9 problems and a dozen different installs ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody with the problem tried swapping his original Vanilla files with someones who has'nt the

problem? I mean BSA, ESPs ESMs. (beware the region so (US, UK, etc.)

You spent money. You deserve a cool game! You spent money, did you?

This probably won't work, but have you tried installing to a different directory? I don't know why, but it fixed my crashing problem. Maybe it'll fix this.

I did however, at one point, have an oversized hand issue when using the Pipboy5000 mod. Think I fixed it by installing the Type 3 Smaller Female Hands mod. But can't recall correctly as that was about 9 problems and a dozen different installs ago.

anyone fix this yet?

• 2 weeks later...