Bigger left arm problem...

DireVixen

have you people with that issue noticed it occurs with males too? looking at the OP's picture it seems to point that arm part is from a male character.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sorry for bringing up an old topic but I recently decided to start playing FO3 again and just like most others in this topic I too began suffering from the bigger left arm issue. And just like the others I'm using W7 64. I tried BoG's replacer however the arm issue is even worse there with the arm being HUGE and the hand being called a "man-hand" would be generous. The issue isn't as bad with dimons but the arm and hand are still bigger than they should be. Has anyone found a fix for this issue yet? It definitely seems to be a problem between FO3 and W7 as the problem did not exist for me on XP or Vista.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Actually I think the reason for the bigger arm problem is that the vanilla in-game models have one arm that's bigger than the other. So it's not really a bug, so much as an error that the developers overlooked.

Though I do find it annoying that there seems to be no mod available that corrects this, but then again I'm not a modder so I have no idea if doing so is easy or not.

Edited by ILIKECAPS

• 1 year later...