Can Someone Show Me How?

GuardianLords

I've been making a few basic mods for Fallout: New Vegas, but I've been playing Skyrim for a while (400+ hours) and made a few basic mods here and there, and I was wondering how to make a more specific mod is Skyrim.

I want to know where and what I'd have to do in order to scale spells with the player's corresponding skill.

I'd like someone to explain to me (preferably with a youtube video) how to:

1. Make the bound sword damage scale with conjuration, one-handed, smithing, and relative perks. And set minimum and maximum damage caps.

Example would be:

Bound sword is treated exactly as a summoned Daedric Sword.

+1% Damage for every level in conjuration. +2% duration for every level in conjuration.

When the sword is summoned, it is already improved by the blacksmith's level.

If the player were to take a poison that reduced blacksmithing and conjuration AFTER he has summoned the sword, the sword will NOT lose any damage or duration.

If the player were to take a potion that increased blacksmithing and conjuration AFTER he has summoned the sword, the sword will NOT gain any damage or duration.

If the player were to take a potion that increased blacksmithing and conjuration BEFORE he has summoned the sword, the sword WILL gain damage or duration.

However: If the player were to take a poison or potion that changes one-handed damage before or after, then the sword will lose or gain damage. Depending on the current skill/modifiers

Set damage minimum to be 10 regardless of any buffs or debuffs.

Set damage maximum to be 1500 regardless of any buffs or debuffs.

Set damage maximum to be 4000 for stealth crits.

2. Make destruction spell damage scale with destruction level, and also add a magicka ratio cost depending on the damage.

Example would be:

Flames does 10 damage per second and costs 5 magicka per second

+1% damage for every level in destruction.

At 100 destruction flames should do 20 damage per second, but the cost is 10 magicka per second. Maintaining a 2:1 ratio of damage to magicka costs

However: If the player took a potion that increased destruction damage by 100% then flames should be 30 damage per second, but magicka costs is still 10 magicka per second. Maintaing a 2:1 ratio of damage to magicka cost, but it is unaffected by potions.

To me this seems very difficult to pull off, but if someone taught me how, I'd be eternally grateful (It would also be a rad B-Day present). Don't worry about my tech savvyness, I am fluent in 4 programming languages, and have a good gaming computer, so no need to explain every little detail along the way. I just need some simplification is all. Also thanks in advance if you are doing it, and also thanks if you've read this far.