How To Take Screenshots

Stampede

Do people use some editing program to remove pixelated edges from their shots? I'd love to know how they get rid of the blocky edges.

Yep, something like GIMP (free :) ) or Photoshop (expensive :( ).

I found nothing in GIMP that would really help with that other than simply blurring the edges and making it look strange.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There some kind of mod or console code that'll freeze an NPC in place so they don't keep turning to face you?

Open the console and click an NPC, to see its name on top of the screen, and type Tai. This will freeze them in place no matter what they were doing.

It also work on yourself and any other "living" thing and also works great with facial expressions when you use mods such as actor in emotion.

If you do tai without a target, everyone will just stop in place but they will be in their normal idle. You have to select them individually to freeze them in their movement.

Edited by Caithe

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ghoulz, I use PhotoFinish to edit screenshots and it's much cheaper than Photoshop which I aspire to get one day. I think that a lot of photo editing programs will let you do this.

Thank you, Caithe - that helped me as well. :smile:

Edited by 1bis

• 10 months later...

Just a note that when I went to open the file in Notepad, I couldn't find it; I had to search for the Oblivion.ini file outside the program and then open it. Anyone having trouble locating it within Notepad might want to try this :smile:

• 3 months later...

brothern im sorry to drop in on an ongoing discussion but i really need help with my nexus s, where it mentions "type password to decrypt storage" and it keeps switching on and off, does not stabilize and does not remain on. it keeps on going, on and off. i have tried factory reset but still its not normal, does the same thing over and over again. I am sorry i brought up this issue, its just that i didnt know where to post my query so i just mentioned it here. if anyone of you can help me get the phone all normal i will be obliged. Thank you, will be waiting for a helping response

Edited by usmanmehmood

You can try cranking up the Antialiasing, though I've heard that causes some problems with taking screenshots.

Having antialiasing turned on will actually disable the ability to take screenshots. Unless you use another program like FRAPS.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...