Fable big skyrim mod

coolpc96

For those commenting that you can't export models and import them into Skyrim - I would like to direct you to this: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Community/Developer/Rules

As you can see, Fable is covered under the content usage agreement. As long as content isn't charged for and the agreement is cited in all instances, it looks like using content from Fable: TLC would be fine.

I have been exporting models and converting them into Oblivion with some success. It is complicated and time consuming, but I am only a novice. Unfortunately Fable Explorer and Chocolate Box doesn't always export the models with all texture data intact, and the collision meshes need to be matched up manually, but other than that, it is possible.

Might be better to stick with simple items like static objects and some furniture, but someone with more experience than me might fare better.

All the best with the project!

Edited by cultofbyron

For those commenting that you can't export models and import them into Skyrim - I would like to direct you to this: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Community/Developer/Rules

As you can see, Fable is covered under the content usage agreement. As long as content isn't charged for and the agreement is cited in all instances, it looks like using content from Fable: TLC would be fine.

I have been exporting models and converting them into Oblivion with some success. It is complicated and time consuming, but I am only a novice. Unfortunately Fable Explorer and Chocolate Box doesn't always export the models with all texture data intact, and the collision meshes need to be matched up manually, but other than that, it is possible.

Might be better to stick with simple items like static objects and some furniture, but someone with more experience than me might fare better.

All the best with the project!

Thanks! We will think about it ..

• 2 weeks later...