The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

Hello, I would like to know if anyone could please make the Armor (or just the helm) of the Black Knight from the Fire Emblem series. And please, do keep the shadow in the helm's visor, since I feel that's what really gives a villain an imposing look.

Here's a picture:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/rafeall/black_knight-1.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking armor. Maybe it's a little big, but i think it could work well in Oblivion. I might try to do it, but unfortunatly i can't promise anything....

I have other things that need to be finished first. If anyone else wants to do it i pass.

Oh, thanks a lot =)

As I said, I'd appreciate just the helmet too. Its very frustrating to see that the only armor mods based on other games' villains are Sauron's and Lich King's, so it would be nice to have an armor that doesn't belong to an almighty armored overlord, but rather someone that could fit into Oblivion's storyline. Once again, thanks for offering to make it. =D

Gasp i like it !!

:D

Mybe a female version too ? ?and re-texture for other people for different colours and stuff:)

And What body mode ? will it be for ?

if this gets made id def use it :) though i don't always use heavy armor ....maybe even a ..Toned down version of this armor that looks like it but looks like * light armor as well :)

:thumbsup:

I think it should be left Heavy.

Even female version... Well more or less same but smaller shoulder armor and shorter that skirt thing that goes down from his waist down.

heavy and light o.O

but yeah either or :) dont matter to me :) if this is made into a female version too make it look like functional armor *tired of the W-h-o-r-e looking armors* lol

Hi, sory for the late reply.

I've decided to give it a shot, tought i might have taken a bigger bite that i can chew. Currently i'm still modeling the base of the armor. It's is still far from finished and after the modeling i'll have to spend even more time withg the UV mapping, texturing and rigging. I'm not gonna hide that it will be very tough for me, but i like chalanges :)

I have to make it clear that the final armor won't be excatly the same as the original reference as i have to modify it so it can be implemeted in the game (and becouse it's veeeeeery hard to do it :P)

Anyway here's a snapshot from blender (don't mind the colors, they are just for now).

Tell me what do you think of the model so far :)

I'm glad you like it. I wasn't able to work on it the past 2 days becouse i'm not at home but stuck on my sis's mac (kill me).

I'll try to make some distinctive progress untill the weekend and i'll repot it then...aww it sux that school has already starterd...no more time for modeling until 4.am xD

I've sacrificed some "guitar-time" to work a little on the model. Now it is slowly getting the final shape and the first colors. :thumbsup:

Please tell me what do you think about it :thanks:

EDit: the chest and helmet look dark becouse they don't have any special materials assigned. This are not the textures, just normal colors to make it more close to the final look.