The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

WOW, really really nice work Unavi.

Fancy helping me out with armor making? i know what to do when it comes to the weightpainting but i could really do with a video tutorial thats shows me a nice technique of making a custom armor :D

I'd be really grateful and obviously give you Kudos.

and i'd also help with anything else you'd like me to. :D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, i very glad you like it. :) Thank you.

I've never written or recorded any tutorial before and to be honest i don't realy think i have the sufficent modelin skill to make one anyway.....but if i think about it i realy could make something in the near future. However let me first finish this armor so that i build up some more skill. :)

Meanwhile if you have any question about armor modeling feel free to ask, i'll be glad to help you as much as i can.

Oh yes of course of course. :D

Thanks for the consideration and i'd be really grateful for you to make one in the near future.

Luckily i have weightpainting out of the way which that can be a real pain to try and understand.

It's just i've tried alot of times to make a custom armor but i can't find any sort of decent tutorial.

i fully understand how to use blender its just i'd like to see a tutorial prefferably video that shows me a nice effective technique to use when making a custom armor based on a picture much like your making now.

Thanks dude :thumbsup:

Well fortunate you, to be honest i can't fully handle the weight painting. This armor is the most complex so far i ever did and the good old copy weight painting script won't be enough here :/ I had so much trouble with it in the past year. I almost gave up modeling armors :P

But turst me if you have that over your shoulder everything else is ridcously easy (expect the UV mapping---that can realy ruin you some nights :P)

I too had problems with tutorials in the past. The thing i did was just carefuly observing the vannila (and mod-added) armor models. It realy helps to get new prespetvies of sheer modeling.

Oh, only now I noticed this topic had new posts...silly me :pinch:

What can I say? Everything looks perfect. I'm very thankful for the fact you gave away some of your free time to make more progress on it. I can almost see all the evil that I can spread in-game using that xD Even Sheogorath shall tremble when he arrives!

Sorry, just got a little excited when I saw it. :sweat:

EDIT: Oops...signed in with my brother's account. It's me, MetaKnightFan

When i'll release you will be allowed to do just about everything with it. Ofc credits would be mostly appreciated. :)

Ps: Theusless - -> do you still need that taperstry you requested before?

EDIT: MetaKnightFan : -> i think that i'm the most excited here :) i didn't think people will like the armor.

PS: Theusless - -> do you still need that taperstry you requested before?

PS2: today i'll have lots of time...that means i'll be able to work on the armor.

Wow, you remembered the tapestry? Yes! I do! Any tapestry would do, I don't need all them. Just want to make it so people don't immediately go for my semi-secret doors. Realy jazzed up about that armour!

• 2 weeks later...