Help with my first mod

Wintermoon137

Hello, so I am doing my first mod and I am having a little problem.

So the mod is a house I am making for my pirate character and I want to add a secret room with a door in a cabinet, like the one in Delphine's room, I already found the cabinet in the Creation Kit, but I can not find a wall with a hole so that I can pass through, and I don't want it to be a loading door. Is there a wall with a hole that I can use?

it is easy to find wall sections with doorways in the Creation Kit (CK).
In the Object Window, navigate to WorldObjects/Static/Architecture and then just type Door into the Filter textbox.

In the window to the right, it will show you all of the objects for doorways. You should be able to find one that works for you.

Alternatively, you can find free wall sections for some architecture styles and piece together a section of wall with a door hole in it that way. Useful if you're not using the Windhelm/Hjerim or Riverwood/Delphine's Room architecture.

However, as jaxonz said, most of the time you can find a wall section with a door hole.

But I am using the Farm House architecture, wich is the Riverwood/Delphine's Room architecture, but I already found a way to do it, I can use a normal wall with a doorway entrance and just cover it with 3 cabinets, being the one in the middle the secret door. When it is done I will share it here in the Nexus :smile:

Edited by Wintermoon137