Epic new land and quests! -looking for help-

ctrlaltdefeat777

Journey to the land of Solhem as the dragonborn....

http://i.imgur.com/wLHxufV.png

The Elves of Solhem fear a constant danger that threatens the lives of many...

http://i.imgur.com/bwIwgGM.png

WIP MAP

Journey to the land of Solhem, a mysterious place known for its Elvish rule. It resides somewhere between the Summerset Isles and Hammerfell, where few people have discovered it.

The basic idea behind the plot is as follows:

You will get a letter from someone concerned for the Queen's saftey, begging you to come and help. Upon reading the letter, the marker will lead you to a dock with a boat waiting for you. The boat will take you to Solhem [meaning Sun-Home] an island between Hammerfell and the Summerset Isles mainly inhabited by high elves. The boat parks at Vidvatten docks, a mainly Nordic village where the populace mines and smiths due to the rich mines nearby. As you reach the docks you will be met by the Queen's adviser who will lead you to a house in Vidvatten, which he says you can rest in for the night he hands you a key and leaves. The next morning you may head out to Solhem, as you arrive into the castle you will walk into a scene.

A priest and all the city's villagers and guards are assembled. The princess is getting married to a prince of a foreign land, she reluctantly accepts the vows of marriage after the ceremony the citizens leave and you are free to speak to the queen who sits in her throne. The queen will explain to you that there is a vault beneath the castle containing which gives you eternal protection and life.. But it is unlocked by a shout only the dragon born can master, she needs this because there is an attack coming from a big group of nords wishing to claim the island. If she dies Solhem will be turned to ruins as neither of her two children are fit to rule, hence the marriage. She is afraid her daughter will kill or divorce her new husband as she was married against her will, and her son is unmarried and willing to meet a wife. This is where you get the two main quest lines which when completed will lead you to the final quest.

The Queens quest-

This quest takes you to three different 'dungeons' ( The three x's on the map) where in the end you acquire a word for the shout which will open the vault. You must acquire each location from different folk in the three 'lower' cities. Bytesman, Moon-da & Ashenvale. Each person will demand you do a simple quest for them for them to reveal the location to you. Two of the dungeons will be typical ones, and the third and final will be a dwemer one. Each arising in difficulty.

The Daughter's quest-

The princess is worried about the fate of the land if nobody fit is left to rule, she does not believe in her new husband. You will get to make a choice whether you want to marry the princess or the prince ( The marriage will be separate from yours at home in skyrim, hence they may not move in to any of your other locations. Although when you are married a set of kids will be given to you, and a choice of homes in Solhem. ) If you choose the princess you must murder her husband discretely. If you want to marry the prince you must find him something entertaining, speaking more with him will reveal he likes music so brining him a lute or drum will satisfy him. After you have chosen one of them and done what they required you must gain a title, the princess suggest you arise to be a general by clearing out (The three enemy fortress the three blue squares on the map) Once cleared, you may marry the sibling you chose, you will move in to a manor with said person and receive a set of kids.

The final fight.

After getting married and holding the ceremony The Enemy nords are ambushing the city, like in the Imperial/Stormcloak quest line there will be a similar fight. After the fight is over you return to the castle, the queen lies dead on a pedestal. The prince and princess are cowering by her crying. After that there is a 'small' funeral and her tomb will then be placed in a room in the castle where the player can visit at any time. After this, the player is the king/queen and will be given some 'royal duties' quests to do but the main quest line is basically over after this.

As noted, I am working with several others (one of whom generated the idea)

and we are looking for a few more people to help us along.

The plot is still shaping and might change due to whatever may come along, but we are looking for ideas as well as HELP!

Spaces/People needed to start the project

Main creation kit master - Making the outer world : N/A

Secoundary creation kit master - Connecting the rooms to the houses. :N/A

Primary Quest Coder/scripter - Making and connecting the quest lines. : N/A

Secondary Quest coder/scripter - Making and connecting the quest lines :N/A

Interior decorator - Making the interiors of the homes. : Me. [Hanna]

Interior decorator - Making the interiors of the homes. : N/A

Main character voice actor Female - Voicing. : Me [Hanna]

Main character voice actor Male- Voicing : N/A

.Nif modeler : N/A

Armor modeller : N/A

Primary Character script writer - Writing the actor's lines : Me [Hanna]

Secoundary Character script writier - Writing what the npcs will say. : N/A

Additonary spaces, for a better quality mod.

Child voicing : N/A

Female npc voicing : N/A

Male npc voicing : N/A

Kha voicing : N/A

Argonians voicing : N/A

Muscian : N/A

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT, HAVE IDEAS OR ANY SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS! THANK YOU!

well theres been talk about the next game... but it was set aside when the idea to make the MMO came up

Source?

As far as I know, no information has come out, nor will it come out any time soon. Morrowind 2001, Oblivion 2005, Skyrim 2011. We can expect another TES title to be out around 2016-2017. Before that we will most likely get a new Fallout title, given they keep to their trend.

Also, FYI, ESO had no impact on the new TES game, which has, most likely, been in development since Skyrim was released. So if there was any talk before ESO, and it stopped thanks to it, it would not be reliable in any way.

I could be wrong, of course, but I would love a source for that.