198 members have voted

1. 1. choose your king

• Harrowmount
    • Bhelen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason why you cant be king is because you were kicked out of Orzimmar, since i havent played with a noble dwarf enough to reach Orzimmar, i cant tell how you are welcomed back.

You know that line Riordin gives when he is talking at the Landsmeet: "Kinslayers, blood mages, carta thugs....". Its essentially a list of origins or 'bad choices' you can make in the game. Well in the case of the Dwarf noble you are a convicted kinslayer and you are not only banished from Orzammar, but you are erased from the memories, it is as though you never existed. The only reason you are allowed back in Orzammar is that you are a Grey Warden. In the epilogue you are declared a Paragon, and could probably be eligible for king, but at that point the game is over.

I always go with Bhelen. The one time I did go with Harrowmont, Orzammar didn't do so well.

I know that's not really a sound reason to go with Bhelen - but yeah - better than "cuz'. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Harrowmont all the way.

Bhelen is a murderer, a traitor, and has links with a carta that does terrible things to other people. Why vote for atrocity when you can vote for someone who the king WANTED to take throne anyways?