Okay, I've seen a few adoption mods that allow for 6 children, but I want AAAAAALL OF THEEEEEEEEEMMmm

Apparently the main reason no one has done this mod is because it's too hard/"where would you put them?"

I want 2 kids in every single one of my houses.

I just wanna put a roof over their orphaned heads, poor little bastards!

So, possible?

6 is the current limit, you might want to ask the maker of the Multiple adoption mod how to expand that limit manually to unlock more adoptions in your personal game. The main reason behind only allowing 6 - is the extensive scripting required to allow even 1 adoption in a player owned home instead of the defaults. There's a modders guide and all the required scripts in the mod itself and the author says you're welcome to use them to make homes for kids or expand the limits yourself.

Good luck.

There are various mods that will allow you to make children followers & make them live wherever you want. I am making a boarding school mod that will be compatible with these mods so I can put them all in one place, but the same mods can be used to put a couple of them in all your different houses too. Just do searches on terms like children as followers, my home is your home, followers can live anywhere, etc. There are quite a few to choose from, & the right combination should get you what you want.

• 5 years later...