For those of you who don't know, the (Bosmer) Wood Elves of Tamriel are awesome, and rich in history. One of the awesome things about them is the Green Pact, a promise they made with Y'ffre.

This pact made it so that the Wood Elves had to:

• Only meat-based products can be consumed.
  • Prohibits the use of wood or other vegetable derivatives as building materials.
  • Forbidden to harm trees and plant life for their own betterment.
  • Forbidden to smoke anything of a vegetable nature.

Part of the Green Pact is the Meat Mandate that dictates that a fallen enemy must be eaten completely before three days pass

(Another thing is to never become a beast)

In Exchange for their promise, she promises them protection.

So I was hoping someone would be willing to make a mod based of of this. It could possibly contain some features like:

• Wood Elves cant eat plants or anything (for Alchemy or survival), this includes bread and ale since it its made from wheat.
  • Wood Elves can eat dead the dead from the start (without ring of Namira), and if they don't after 3 days they get a debuff.
  • Wood Elves cant chop wood or the like [i know with FrostFall its a problem but dead wood is allowed ( I think)]
  • Wood Elves cant pick plants or fungi for alchemy.
  • Wood Elves cant consume potions and food made with vegetation, and possibly add crafting recipes that make it so you can still eat, but without those pesky plants.
  • Add in weapons and arrows made from bone, rather than wood.
  • Spriggans don't attack you
  • Possibly patches for compatibility with realistic needs and diseases, FrostFall, and such. (sorry for being not being specific)'

(I know this "cant" stuff is somewhat intense so maybe just a debuff or something as reason not to.

I know this is a lot of work, and if anyone is willing to take this up, that would be awesome!

Can't you just do it yourself in-game? I play Wood Elves and avoid eating meat and do everything you said you wanted in-game alreadu. Also, Bosmer can use wood products from places other then Valenwood and they don't have to eat every body they kill

• 3 years later...

W

Can't you just do it yourself in-game? I play Wood Elves and avoid eating meat and do everything you said you wanted in-game alreadu. Also, Bosmer can use wood products from places other then Valenwood and they don't have to eat every body they kill

Yes they do. Every body that is the reason bosmeri warriors starve themselves before big fights because they need to eat every body. And you are supposed to EAT meat not AVOID it.

My own take is that they don't leave bodies rotting in the Valenwood and could care less about the rest of Tamriel. I'd check Hunterborn for the bone arrows and bow, but they can use wood from outside Valenwood like TaeRai said. Basically what you really want is some very meaty recipes. Look at Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul and Hunterborn and I think you'll be 90% of the way there. That leaves the Spriggan thing, which is **much** harder.

Almost all spriggans are in the same faction (which I believe is just called SprigganFaction). I think there is even a SprigganAllyFaction that animals are added to when Spriggans cast their spells on nearby wildlife. You should be able to just add yourself to one or the other with the console and spriggans will be friendly.