My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hey um I know you probably don't pay attention to this thread anymore but I can really use some help with your mod. Whenever I summon a pony follower everyone becomes aggressive and ruins my good karma, is there anyway to fix this?

Edit: I think I figured it out it seems when I choose Fluttershy she ends up attacking everyone in good springs but I'm really curious why is that?

Edit: One more question, I'm planning on getting a sex mod for new Vegas but which one would work well with this mod. I'm thinking Animated Prostitution but I'm not sure maybe you can help me with that?

Also sorry for all these questions I just really want to get the best experience out of this wonderful mod.

Edited by Megatyler890

• 1 year later...

Please note the date of the previous post, and see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around, and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter. Unsolved problems are usually due to vague descriptions of symptoms without any underlying details. And unless you are providing a definitive solution or significant new solid leads towards such a solution, it does not justify resurrecting an old thread. Even in the latter case you are better off starting your own thread and providing all the details requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article.

See also post #167, where the author says they are done with this mod.

Instead, please see the 'Body Replacement Basics' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article, and the 'Solutions to Graphics problems' and 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' sections of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article for the solutions to most mesh and texture issues.

-Dubious-

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Can't believe this mod was deleted, at least i managed to download it before it was yoinked

could you share the mod}?

Not without the mod author's consent. Otherwise, it is mod piracy. You could try to contact the author directly and ask where it can be downloaded.