• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

ncissuchti

ncissuchti

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Hey guys, I decided to share some pieces of my skyrim! I'm using a custom enb preset based on Opethfeldt wich I tweak on the fly and is still Work in Progress! I would be pleased if you would check it out here: http://crowclawsskyrim.blogspot.de/ and leave me some feedback!
Greetings
CrowClaws

madcow12

madcow12

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Not bad. it's clear, realistic, and clean, but my opinion is it kinda lacks a certain ...mood

perhaps a bit more saturation with a pinch of bloom? and a bit more black in the scenes. otherwise it's pretty good i think

ncissuchti

ncissuchti

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Thanks man! That's some usefull feedback!

madcow12

madcow12

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

No problem. please keep up the posting on the progress. i wouldn't mind trying it out

and are you using Dat Grass? i know no other mods that add such wonderful grass to skyrim

i heard its very resource intensive no?

ncissuchti

ncissuchti

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Yeah it is indeed Dat Grass. I'm getting around 30-50 Fps on 1080p, supersampled it's only around 5-10fps :D And that with an i5-4570 and a GTX 780SC, wich is pretty much the top of the line, so yeah pretty performance hungry!

madcow12

madcow12

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

i know one of the advice given when using external graphics controller (like nvidia graphics center(?) or AMD Catalyst control center) the thing is to change it to supersampling. does supersampling decrease fps for quality? i have a i7-4600 with a amd8970m and i get solid early 30s FPS

ncissuchti

ncissuchti

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

I supersample by enable it in the enblocal and  then changing my screenresolutions to 4k in the SkyrimPrefs.ini. I has a hard performance hit but you can see the improvement of the picture as more details and less aliasing is visible.

madcow12

madcow12

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Got it. how is the tweaking coming

ncissuchti

ncissuchti

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Pretty good. Adjusted the cloudy weather a bit to make it less bright

malisc140

malisc140

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

I wish I could help out with some of these graphics mods. I know lighting really well, but I have no idea how to edit anything related to this stuff. All I could do is consult :-\

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enb, ultra, graphics, visuals, custom

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.133 seconds