Argonian, Orc, Khajiit, Elven Draugrs.

GodKingVivec

Itd be non-lore-friendly, but why hasnt anyone made Beast-Race draugrs yet? Does such a mod exist? We have beast skeletons so why not draugrs? or at least zombies. just seems odd it hasnt happened yet.

The reason there is nothing but nord draugr is because they are comprised of a group of nord warriors who sided with the dragons and are cursed with undeath. This means that only those loyalist nords who were in skyrim at the time could be draugr. It doesn't happen to just anyone. there is, however, a mod that adds beast race skeletons to skyrim, and I would advise looking for that instead.

He did say there were beast race skeletons, so he knows about them.

But about the Draugr being Nord-only, I'm not so sure they were all servants of the Dragon Priests, as they can be found in all Nordic Ruins, and not all have a DP in them. Then again, if it's on a loading screen (I seem to recall seeing that?) then it's Lore.

• 4 months later...

well i did say itd be non lore friendly, it just seems like too cool of a concept to just pass up. oblivion had beast race zombie mods, so why not skyrim?