A simple WORLD patch

Patches the MaxHeightData to UNSP - Dragonborn value

Dalewyn

Dalewyn

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I have in fact noticed this in quite a bit of mods, ranging from old to new, but I never truly understood what the significance behind this value was. Beyond your explanation that an incorrect Max Height Data hinders access to Dayspring Canyon and the like, is there a more in-depth explanation for this value available that I can refer to?

EDIT:
And it would seem that a lot of my loaded mods (besides 2 that I had manually fixed this in) were blanking out Max Height Data. Endorsement for you as having this at the end of the load order solves this handily.

Though I will point out that apparently I was running with a blanked Max Height Data and I was accessing Dayspring Canyon and such fine. Wonder how that works.

Edited by Dalewyn, 23 May 2014 - 11:13 PM.

blattgeist

blattgeist

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
I've used this one so far. http://wiki.step-pro...kyrim_Revisited

Search for "general patch". But your mod is a nice method to make people aware of the issue :)

I noticed that I have at least 5 mods that alter the MHDT for WindhelmWorld. Should we maybe do the same for that record too?

Edited by blattgeist, 23 May 2014 - 11:30 PM.

Agnusthemagi

Agnusthemagi

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts
I'm downloading so I can endorse because I was unaware it actually was harmful, despite having noticed this overwritten in most mods.

mirzhanko

mirzhanko

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I just use a bash patch with WryeBash. Using that, and TESVEdit to make sure the bash patch has the correct info works fine for me.

Kuldebar

Kuldebar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts
Need some knowledgeable peeps to chime in...I have read that MHTD doesn't matter in regards to conflicts...

Kuldebar

Kuldebar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts
In response to post #15003731.

I did a step wiki search:

10.Ignore any XCLW - Water Height conflicts or MHDT - Max Height Data conflicts. These do not affect anything in game.

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP_Patches_for_Packs

zilav

zilav

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,302 posts
Following that logic, ALL mods ever created for Skyrim that modify exteriors are broken since CK never propagates those values in plugins, which is highly unlikely.

diego18

diego18

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
Should I even place this mod after Bashed Patch and/or ASIS (ASIS is behind bashed patch) ?

diego18

diego18

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
In response to post #15003301.

"Endorsement for you as having this at the end of the load order solves this handily."
Should I even place this mod after Bashed Patch and/or ASIS (ASIS is behind bashed patch) ?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.969 seconds