I am offering modeling help to make DA mod

turbojoys

hi all,,, i am a student 3d modeling artist... i want to offer my humble modeling skills to the mods that people would like in DA....you guys can post in this tread what model you like to see in game n i will try my best to make the model available

but first thing first ... as i only got this game yesterday, so i need someone who knows how to bring the 3d model into the DA game for the mod to be released(but i guest it would not be hard to find someone with the knowledge required), also i am only doing this for extra practice on modeling n texturing and fun...so i can not promise anything ....but feel free to drop in ideas than i shall be on my way to modeling

happy gaming

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Necromonger armor? I plan to make some for Oblivion but it will be a while before I get to that point. :D

Here is my Photo Gallery of images.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee11/Conan_Lon/Oblivion/Reference/Riddick/NecromongerCaptainLeftAngle1.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee11/Conan_Lon/Oblivion/Reference/Riddick/NecromongerCaptainHelmetRight.jpg

ok ... its not hard to do.... but i do need a body mesh that i can put the armor on when making it can you send me a body mesh in either blend format or obj format

also do you know how to bring my model into the gama once i got the mesh n the texture ready???

Would realy like 4 weapon models, well and a mod to use them ingame of course :) Katana, some kind of rapier, a straight chinese style sword and some kind of knife(only short swords ingame).

Don't know what one needs for a mod like this, except the tool set, just did headmorphs.

ok ... its not hard to do.... but i do need a body mesh that i can put the armor on when making it can you send me a body mesh in either blend format or obj format

also do you know how to bring my model into the gama once i got the mesh n the texture ready???

Sorry. I have not done any modding for the DA and do not even own the game yet. I play it every once in a while when I visit my nephew (or when he brings his rig to my house)

LHammonds

of course you can use blender to model .... but i just learned a terrible truth ..... the Blender Import-Export Tools for DragonAge does not currently support creating new mesh for the game .....

even if you finish your new model .... you still hav to wait for the script that supports....... : (