soulamazing

"Your papyrus INI settings are invalid. Please fix this, otherwise SkyUI will stop working at some point."

I keep getting this error. I did some research about this and found out that "skyrim.ini" has a lot to do with it. Problem is, I don't even have that anywhere in my computer. I have literally searched everywhere. I've even went into my documents and clicked show hidden files, folders, and drives and nothing. So the next thing I tried was making a skyrim.ini. I copied and pasted someones skyrim.ini and placed it in my skyrim folder and nothing. Just to note, I use Nexus Mod Manager and I have downloaded some mods like the immersion armor and weapons, blood mod, convenient horses mod, and immersion first person mod. Not sure if maybe those mods are conflicting with SKSE or SkyUI or what. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skyrim.INI is in your ...My Docs/MyGames folder......

You may be seeing a file called "Skyrim" and another called "Skyrimprefs" those are your INI files , so you probly have "HIDE extensions for known file types " ON.

It's not that you need to see "Hidden files" you need to see the "extensions" for all files.

Show extensions.

EDIT: Ohhh but if you really don't have a Skyrim.ini....RUN the "Default Game launcher" at least once....IT generates the INI files.

Edited by camaro_69_327